Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

ToucanSpam 08-25-2005 11:09 AM

Re: The Family Album

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop
haven't posted a pic a while...

You look like Flint, the captain of the Slytherin Quiddich team from HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS.

Echewta 08-25-2005 11:10 AM

Someone didn't set that bucket up right for the spill.

Lindsey_1535 08-25-2005 11:12 AM

Dear beastiegirrl101
You look like a girl I went to school with for 12 years.

Matt 08-25-2005 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norcen
You sure? I got like triple D's and they hurt me back an' all. Duct tape does help, but soon there's more pain. I just can't win.

save up for a breast reduction like me. all my guy friends thought I was crazy, but now I'm a b cup and I LOVE IT!

Qdrop 08-25-2005 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam
You look like Flint, the captain of the Slytherin Quiddich team from HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS.

i get that ALL THE TIME!

cosmo105 08-25-2005 11:22 AM

Quote:

I would if I had a job, but no job means no money. No money means no breast reduction. No breast reduction means more back pain. More back pain means being in hospital. Being in hospital means...something.

no job?

beastiegirrl101 08-25-2005 11:27 AM

Quote:

natalie...one question...

why aren't there any guys in your pics?

did you ladies intimidate the hell out of them, so they were relegated to the side, sipping their beers and staring?

Pretty much.

Na, seriously. . .we usually have so much fun on our girls nights that we arent even interested in meeting guys...if it happens it happens. We met a few duds and took pics with them but they were boring...but the best were these 2 Asain chiropractor chicks that wanted to hang out with us all night that were HILARIOUS! I have to post pics of them. . .they were awesome.

cosmo105 08-25-2005 11:28 AM

Quote:

Even mine?

yes, yours were nice. your hair looks cute spiked, but it's better down. (y)

Qdrop 08-25-2005 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beastiegirrl101
Pretty much.

Na, seriously. . .we usually have so much fun on our girls nights that we arent even interested in meeting guys...if it happens it happens. We met a few duds and took pics with them but they were boring...

hahaah.

you know guys HATE groups of chicks like you.

they can't understand why you get all pretty and drunk....but refuse to interact with them.
it doesn't compute.

so they just stand off to the side with their beers.. in a pack...and stare....make a couple of misogynistic comments, laugh...then stare.....and think to themselves "yeah...they want to fuck me...they're just too shy....dammit, why doesn't that other dude move, i can't see them now!"

beastiegirrl101 08-25-2005 11:39 AM

Here ya go Q. . .boy pics just for you.

See I told ya...BOREING.

hpdrifter 08-25-2005 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adam_f
Courteney Cox is the eighth season of Friends is the vibe I get. Nice looking lady Nuzzo.

That is what I was going to say, Courtney Cox definitely. Also a beautiful woman.

beastiegirrl101 08-25-2005 11:46 AM

Quote:

hahaah.

you know guys HATE groups of chicks like you.

they can't understand why you get all pretty and drunk....but refuse to interact with them.
it doesn't compute.

so they just stand off to the side with their beers.. in a pack...and stare....make a couple of misogynistic comments, laugh...then stare.....and think to themselves "yeah...they want to fuck me...they're just too shy....dammit, why doesn't that other dude move, i can't see them now!"

We dont refuse to interact with them...we chat, hang out, do shots...like I said if it happens it happens.

We get all cute and dressed up for ourselves, not thinking, "oooh if I show more cleavage some guy will notice me." We went on a booze cruise because we thought it would be a fun thing to do before the cold weather got here. Thats bascially it...

But I totally agree with your last comment...my guy friends tell me the same thing and I have seen them in action.

Echewta 08-25-2005 12:15 PM

See, the guys that stand back just dont know how to do it. My gimick is to keep picture of my babies and baby's mommas and walk up to a group of girls with the wallet flashed open. AWWWWWWW The Sears photo I downloaded seems to be the favorite.

TAL 08-25-2005 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NurfBallJeaneus
That's great. I love those. Except that one time I got stuck on a sausage cruise. Almost jumped out and swam back to shore.

Abe Froman would like that, especially in Chicago.

DandyFop 08-25-2005 12:28 PM

PARK ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOOON.

This fucking red thing that I had on my nose for yeaaaars is coming back, you can kinda see it. It wasn't a zit, it was some weird blood vessle thing and they zapped it with a laser and it dissapeared. now it's back. Fucker.

Abe Froman 08-25-2005 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAL
Abe Froman would like that, especially in Chicago.

Not those kind of sausages, how dare you.

TAL 08-25-2005 12:35 PM

I'm naughty like that sometimes.

adrockmelanie 08-25-2005 12:43 PM

praise the lord. i'm back. and so is my retarded amount of pictures.

TAL 08-25-2005 12:45 PM

Can't see the stitches.

adrockmelanie 08-25-2005 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DandyFop
This fucking red thing that I had on my nose for yeaaaars is coming back, you can kinda see it. It wasn't a zit, it was some weird blood vessle thing and they zapped it with a laser and it dissapeared. now it's back. Fucker.

dude. i have one of those on my nose, too. up a little higher than yours, though. but yeah.. that's what the doctor said it was. when i was little, i just called it the red freckle.

anyways, i hate curly/wavy hair since i had it my whole life and could never figure out how to make it look decent, but i've always loved yours.

adrockmelanie 08-25-2005 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAL
Can't see the stitches.

well my wreck was on the 5th, and they came out on the 12th. there's some pretty gnarly scarring though (and there's still a bunch of glass in there).. i was told that a plastic surgeon is going to have to work on it a little. i go to see him on the 29th.

[the first picture i posted is from yesterday, and since it wasn't too bright in there + my bangs cover some of it up + it's a little far away, you can't see the scars too well.). and the second one is from before the wreck.]

NurfBallJeaneus 08-25-2005 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beastiegirrl101

Girl looks like an ex of mine.....scary to think there might be two of them.

Audio. 08-25-2005 09:02 PM

weeeeee! baby dreads!!

Tzar 08-25-2005 11:00 PM

leason learnt from this pic; bud DOES taste like shit. i realise this as i took the foto (n)

shut up! everything i have has happy 18th on it. :o

beastieangel01 08-26-2005 12:49 AM

Quote:

You sure? I got like triple D's and they hurt me back an' all. Duct tape does help, but soon there's more pain. I just can't win.

I know your pain. Kind of. :p

mickill 08-26-2005 12:55 AM

I'm the one in the orange.

beastieangel01 08-26-2005 12:56 AM

OMFG!

cutest kid ever. omgomgomg.

Yeah, I am one of "those" who squeal because of adorable children.

Lindsey_1535 08-26-2005 12:58 AM

crap babies grow fast.

mickill 08-26-2005 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsey_1535
crap babies grow fast.

Not just crap babies, but regular ones, too.

Gracias Crystal.

beastieangel01 08-26-2005 01:12 AM

no problem at all.

I think it's having extra effect because lately my mind has been on babies. My best friend is having her baby shower on Saturday and is due in about a month and a half. Then my other friend had a baby not all that long ago (named Crystal :D).

I also keep having dreams about babies.

I mean, I want to wait a few years but, ah! That picture is so very precious!