Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

Dorothy Wood 09-05-2012 04:26 PM

Re: The Family Album

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCA4ever (Post 1797872)
What are you studying to be? Looks pretty interesting.

I'm studying comedy writing, that's a table full of scripts. We're writing and producing a stage revue for our final project. :)

MCA4ever 09-05-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood (Post 1797900)
I'm studying comedy writing, that's a table full of scripts. We're writing and producing a stage revue for our final project. :)

How exciting!!! Good luck :)

checkyourprez 09-05-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCA4ever (Post 1797871)
Pretty cute. You and your brother look like you really enjoy each other. Looks like you had a nice relaxing time :)

thanks yo.

Kid Presentable 09-06-2012 07:27 AM

ugh the races are the fucking best. (y)

miss soul fire 09-11-2012 05:11 PM

Bariloche and Buenos Aires

Cerro Catedral

Piedras Blancas

Wilkenny

This guy came out of nowhere! Hihihihi!

Casa Rosada

miss soul fire 09-11-2012 05:13 PM

San Telmo

Zoo Luján

Voz Tango

MCA4ever 09-11-2012 08:14 PM

@ miss soul fire

Please tell me that lion was stuffed :eek:

miss soul fire 09-12-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCA4ever (Post 1798130)
@ miss soul fire

Please tell me that lion was stuffed :eek:

Hell no!!! He was just taking a sweet nap! Hihihihi!:D

MCA4ever 09-12-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss soul fire (Post 1798147)

That is definitely up there with one of the bravest things I have ever seen! He could easily have swallowed you whole for a snack :D

Helvete 09-12-2012 10:16 AM

Looking good as ever, Miss Roberta! Surely some fine gentleman has snapped you up by now?

miss soul fire 09-12-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCA4ever (Post 1798151)
That is definitely up there with one of the bravest things I have ever seen! He could easily have swallowed you whole for a snack :D

Apparently I wasn't his type of food.:)

I also gave milk with my hands to a tiger and gave food to a bear in her mouth. Hihi. I love animals!!:D

miss soul fire 09-12-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helvete (Post 1798152)
Looking good as ever, Miss Roberta! Surely some fine gentleman has snapped you up by now?

Thanks, Helvete! Nope, I'm still the girl for at most 2 dates. Lately, every time I meet a guy, I immediately delete his phone from my contacts and they never call me back. I have no idea why they ask for it. This has become a pattern since this year. I'm stuck in a rut. I'm in a good alone phase though.;)

checkyourprez 09-12-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss soul fire (Post 1798147)

are you eff'ing serious?!?! if that thing woke up it could have easily bit your dick off.

miss soul fire 09-12-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by checkyourprez (Post 1798176)
are you eff'ing serious?!?! if that thing woke up it could have easily bit your dick off.

Only when I had a dick, but since the operation he didn't feel like doing it.

MCA4ever 09-12-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss soul fire (Post 1798174)
Apparently I wasn't his type of food.:)

I also gave milk with my hands to a tiger and gave food to a bear in her mouth. Hihi. I love animals!!:D

At that same place? Do you have pics of that too? My kids (and husband) would LOVE to just see them up that close, where is that?

checkyourprez 09-12-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss soul fire (Post 1798177)
Only when I had a dick, but since the operation he didn't feel like doing it.

i was going to say because you got bigger balls than me and i have a dick

Adam 09-12-2012 11:40 PM

The lion is on a table though (not a natural lion sleeping place), I guess it was under for some reason and very unlikely to wake up whilst medicated.

miss soul fire 09-13-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam (Post 1798201)
The lion is on a table though (not a natural lion sleeping place), I guess it was under for some reason and very unlikely to wake up whilst medicated.

When my friend took a picture with him he did "raaawrrrr" and she got scared, but the zoo guy said he was just communicating to the other lions.:D

There was another one behind us just hanging out.

miss soul fire 09-13-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by checkyourprez (Post 1798190)
i was going to say because you got bigger balls than me and i have a dick

Ahhhhh, sorry, I thought you thought I was a guy. But I always to the operation sex "joke".:D

miss soul fire 09-13-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCA4ever (Post 1798183)
At that same place? Do you have pics of that too? My kids (and husband) would LOVE to just see them up that close, where is that?

Yes, I'll post more pictures later. The zoo is called Zoo Luján and is 1 our from Buenos Aires, by van or car, by bus it's 2 hours. It's a simple zoo, but you can be with some of the animals, so it's very nice!!!:)

Adam 09-13-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss soul fire (Post 1798208)
When my friend took a picture with him he did "raaawrrrr" and she got scared, but the zoo guy said he was just communicating to the other lions.:D

There was another one behind us just hanging out.

In that case, MSF wins "biggest balls" BBMB award.

I was in copenhagen last month and we went to the zoo, someone the day before fell in the Lion enclosure and was killed we heard. I don't like zoos generally, all the animals always look sad. We have a video of some polar bears who have obviously suffering metal health issues :(

miss soul fire 09-13-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam (Post 1798216)
In that case, MSF wins "biggest balls" BBMB award.

I was in copenhagen last month and we went to the zoo, someone the day before fell in the Lion enclosure and was killed we heard. I don't like zoos generally, all the animals always look sad. We have a video of some polar bears who have obviously suffering metal health issues

Too bad about this guy...
Hihi.Thanks!

More pics!

miss soul fire 09-13-2012 11:08 AM

I have a taaailllll! Hihiiiiiiiii!

MCA4ever 09-13-2012 12:45 PM

Thank you sooo much miss soul fire for sharing those adoreable pics! I had no idea such a zoo existed. I never had a reason to want to visit Buenos Aires, I do now :) I may be ok with the beagle. I agree with Adam- you definitely win the "biggest balls" contest ;)

russhie 09-17-2012 02:35 AM

Those big cats are usually drugged for tourist pics - the Tiger Temple in Thailand is a pretty sad example.

Zoos perform an important role in promoting conservation, and while I don't think they're 100% cruellty free, they're a better alternative to circuses and other animal based entertainment.

checkyourprez 09-17-2012 04:12 AM

me, my bro and his gf out on the town.

MCA4ever 09-17-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by russhie (Post 1798388)
Those big cats are usually drugged for tourist pics - the Tiger Temple in Thailand is a pretty sad example.

Zoos perform an important role in promoting conservation, and while I don't think they're 100% cruellty free, they're a better alternative to circuses and other animal based entertainment.

That's pretty sad :(

we stopped going to the circus about 10 years ago. While we were waiting in line to park the car a young girl handed us some coloring books for our kids. All of the sudden my son says "mommy the elephants are crying." I took the book and it was a circus trainer with a whip in hand and the elephant had tears coming down his face :( the girl that handed us the books indeed did not work for Barnum & Bailey. I don't know why we proceeded to park the car and attend but I don't think any of us wanted to be there. Never went again.

Gareth 09-26-2012 07:23 AM

i'm really bad at shooting stuff

Lex Diamonds 10-04-2012 08:53 AM

This afternoon I was on my caesar salad shit

bigblu89 10-09-2012 08:45 PM

What's up fools...