Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   General Beastie Boys Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Which Beastie music video would you like to see animated? (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=100771)

jimmyjrg 12-06-2020 05:01 AM

Which Beastie music video would you like to see animated?

I saw someone did a reanimate project for The Avalanches Frontier Psychiatrist video where 70 artists created an animated version of the original. It's on YouTube...

So what Beastie Boys video do you think someone should do? I'd love to see someone organise a project like this, and I think a video like Body Movin' could be really great. What would be your pick?

balohna 12-06-2020 12:47 PM

Re: Which Beastie music video would you like to see animated?

Intergalactic could be a cool one. Convert the Toho Godzilla vibe into something more like anime or a Saturday morning cartoon.

Micodin 12-06-2020 02:44 PM

putting shame in your game

pesto pizza 12-07-2020 12:42 AM

EGG MAN

Brass Monk 12-07-2020 09:12 PM

High plains drifter

Jiberish 12-07-2020 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyjrg (Post 1824004)
I saw someone did a reanimate project for The Avalanches Frontier Psychiatrist video where 70 artists created an animated version of the original. It's on YouTube...

So what Beastie Boys video do you think someone should do? I'd love to see someone organise a project like this, and I think a video like Body Movin' could be really great. What would be your pick?

It'd be kind of funny to re do Shadrach in the style you're talking about, since a bunch of artists essentially did this with the original video footage footage to make the hadrach video we all know so well.

jimmyjrg 12-08-2020 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiberish (Post 1824018)
It'd be kind of funny to re do Shadrach in the style you're talking about, since a bunch of artists essentially did this with the original video footage footage to make the hadrach video we all know so well.

Yeah that would be amazing actually. Good pick. Now we just need to find a few hundred people to help :P

FrozenMetalHead 12-09-2020 08:25 AM

I always wanted to see a circus themed video for Unite. So, I'll go with that.

Brother McDuff 12-09-2020 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenMetalHead (Post 1824023)

that would be an off-the-chain concept for Hornblower to flip. MCA as a barrel-chested sword swallower with an enormous handlebar mustache, Adrock soaring between trapeze bars in a leotard, and Mike as the top-hatted lion tamer who gets mauled brutally, yet hilariously by his own subject. :D

M|X|Y 12-11-2020 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiberish (Post 1824018)

could be interesting

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenMetalHead (Post 1824023)

i don't know why but i can see that..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micodin (Post 1824010)
putting shame in your game

i've always wanted a video for this! i wanted to see something to do with the HN space station

i think the video should be the most hodge-podge song to fit the hodge-podge look of 70 artists working on it. Maybe something off PB, the medley at the end(y)

brooklyndust 12-12-2020 01:12 PM

I would still like to see a full version of the Skills to Pay the Bills video in that style.

Micodin 12-12-2020 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brooklyndust (Post 1824050)
I would still like to see a full version of the Skills to Pay the Bills video in that style.

yesssssssssssss