Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

Caribou 08-03-2009 08:36 AM

Re: The Family Album

Knucks looks a bit like a bearded Kevin Eldon. :D
And the kids are adorable. Awww. :)

camo 08-03-2009 11:35 AM

Good shit audio (y)(y)(y)(y)

paul jones 08-03-2009 01:00 PM

nice pics Knucko(y):cool:

jennyb 08-03-2009 01:55 PM

Knuckles' photos in the Family Album always make me smiley, warm and fuzzy. :o(y)

Qdrop 08-03-2009 04:06 PM

Remember Me?!

What I've been up too, bitches.

Miss me? (no, I'm not coming back, just visiting)

My daughter, Lily:

ToucanSpam 08-03-2009 04:36 PM

Cute kids, everyone.

checkyourprez 08-03-2009 05:26 PM

Re: Remember Me?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop (Post 1686879)
What I've been up too, bitches.

Miss me? (no, I'm not coming back, just visiting)

My daughter, Lily:

for some reason i always thought you were asian.

lolkat 08-03-2009 06:58 PM

im the asian

lolkat 08-03-2009 07:03 PM

its an aaaaasian

with the asian blepharoplasty you finally see the light

DipDipDive 08-03-2009 07:07 PM

I nominate checkyourprez for 2009's best use of the quote function award.

cosmo105 08-03-2009 07:16 PM

cute kids, everyone! baaaabies!

beastiegirrl101 08-03-2009 07:57 PM

Knucks your kids are so blonde!!! Adorable....and what up B-Rad, holy crap you're a daddy, congrats man!

checkyourprez 08-04-2009 10:17 PM

since i know we have so many fans of the beautiful game on this site, here are some more game shots.

coaching on proper wall technique; dont leave huge gap.

raping kids on the pitch for fun.

(im totally paying this dude to get sweet action shots of me to impress chicks on this site, before anyone feels the need to make that comment again. :rolleyes: )

b i o n i c 08-04-2009 10:43 PM

dude! do you have any pics of you and a motorcycle? it doesnt matter if its yours or not. i have pics of myself in a nasa outfit painted on a wall with my face through the hole.. stay tuned!

checkyourprez 08-04-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b i o n i c (Post 1687223)
dude! do you have any pics of you and a motorcycle? it doesnt matter if its yours or not. i have pics of myself in a nasa outfit painted on a wall with a hole for my face.. stay tuned!

no shots of me on a chopper sorry bionic.

how big is the hole on the wall? glory sized?

b i o n i c 08-04-2009 10:51 PM

bro, its uuuge! ill post it if i can find it! can i photoshop my head over the dude who's about to steal from you at least? that would be like at least a 6/10 on the ill-ass-soccer-player-for-the-chicks scale(y)

seriously though, grow your hair out like a leo messi mullet and get your dude to do some sweet grainy sweaty black and white header shots like that gatorade ad. chicks love dat shit

checkyourprez 08-04-2009 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b i o n i c (Post 1687227)
bro, its uuuge! ill post it if i can find it! can i photoshop my head over the dude who's about to steal from you at least? that would be like at least a 6/10 on the ill-ass-soccer-player-for-the-chicks scale(y)

seriously though, grow your hair out like a leo messi mullet and get your dude to do some sweet grainy sweaty black and white header shots like that gatorade ad. chicks love dat shit

photoshop away.

ive had my fair share of mullets already, no need to go back. before the rest of america was getting into them. i had a solid 4 year run in college 02-06 of some nice mullays. all kinds.

and for the record, that chump didnt take the ball from me. i craftily shielded the ball to earn a foul. clearly captured on film here...

Helvete 08-05-2009 02:54 AM

Now, even though CYP is probably actually quite good at 'soccer' and far better than me, it's just an inherent belief of mine (and probably every other European) that Americans cannot play soccer! But anyway, cool pics!

checkyourprez 08-05-2009 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helvete (Post 1687255)
Now, even though CYP is probably actually quite good at 'soccer' and far better than me, it's just an inherent belief of mine (and probably every other European) that Americans cannot play soccer! But anyway, cool pics!

ha im a half breed, that has to count for something. pops came over from the motherland at 22.

but yea most of them do suck. not in the athletic sense, just in knowing what to do.

talent isn't nurtured here properly. the end goal is to play D1 soccer, where they just take the biggest and fastest kids, instead of trying to cultivate football knowledge.

Helvete 08-05-2009 09:01 AM

Motherland eh, Для мати Россия!

But for many years at least in the UK we had some fat, old alcoholics who were some of the best at the game. Natural talent always beats just being the fastest and strongest. Obviously now with the modern game the guys with the natural talent are trained to be the fastest and strongest, but as you know yourself it's more than just athletic ability.

HEIRESS 08-05-2009 10:52 AM

my favorite soccer player :o

Planetary 08-06-2009 05:48 AM

why do football grounds in america and canada always have like mountains and stuff in the background and perfect pitches?

weird

Helvete 08-06-2009 05:55 AM

Well that's a hill for one, and the pitch looks like it has a gridiron on it.

By comparison though, I know what you are saying.

camo 08-06-2009 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetary (Post 1687544)
why do football grounds in america and canada always have like mountains and stuff in the background and perfect pitches?

weird

Better weather for healthier grass. But I just think they photoshop the mountains in though for effect.

HEIRESS 08-06-2009 11:16 AM

it's artificial turf :o but our real grass fields are pretty nice too, I must say.

That "hill" is actually just the top of portion of the mountain since the playing field is situated on a mountain-side

Echewta 08-06-2009 11:46 AM

This pictures make me want to play soccer.

I probably wont though. I do have a soccer app on my iPhone though.

checkyourprez 08-06-2009 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetary (Post 1687544)

weird

it is weird a country with probably the most amount of nice pitches can be so poor at the game where most countries with nothing but dirt fields (besides ones used for professional teams obvi) produces the lions share of quality players.

(possibly the shittier the field, the harder you have to work to get a good touch? idk)

Helvete 08-06-2009 01:26 PM

A theory as to why Brasil is so good.

Freebasser 08-06-2009 01:45 PM

True.

The Brazilian youth team are forced to play with smaller footballs so that they learn how to control the ball more efficiently, and the French youth team play something like 7 or 8 players a side on a 5-a-side pitch to teach them how to look for space.

England has nothing like this - no wonder we're so shit.

Helvete 08-06-2009 01:47 PM

We actually play with giant footballs, like beachball size. Big beachballs.