Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Beastie-Free General Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   fucking poser 14 year old girls and their fucking up things that are actually cool (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=84560)

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 03:29 PM

fucking poser 14 year old girls and their fucking up things that are actually cool

so i was in a store in the mall that i think is mainly targeted to highschool girls, and i was looking at the tshirts and i saw up on the wall a run-dmc shirt and i was like HOLY FUCKSHIT I NEED THAT i fucking love run dmc. i regularly listen to run dmc. i am the ONLY person i know that listens to run dmc, and probably most people my age dont even know who they are.

so then i look for the shirt and i cant find it. so i ask the sales lady. she said they sold out, but they had this OTHER style of run dmc shirt, but there was only one of them left and it was XL

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK. WHO FUCKING BUYS RUN DMC SHIRTS? i KNOW that no one that shops there listens to run dmc. a bunch of fucking highschool girls are running around with run dmc shits one cause it's funny cause lol there's black people on my shirt.

and now, if i ever do find an awesome run dmc shirt that i like, i'll look like a fucking poser. just like all those girls. goddamnit. if i ever see someone wearing one im gonna chew them out. or else just say something about how much i like their music and make them feel retarded when they're like "oh i dont actually know anything by them" then i'll beat their ass and take their shirt.

i wont actually do that last part, but i'll really, really want to

i should have known that going to the mall would put me in a murderous rage

i got a pretty awesome jacket though

hardnox71 12-09-2007 03:34 PM

Re: fucking poser 14 year old girls and their fucking up things that are actually coo

Um......ok.

Freebasser 12-09-2007 03:36 PM

Re: fucking poser 14 year old girls and their fucking up things that are actually coo

Sorry to be the one to have to tell you this, but you actually sound like a fucking poser 14 year old girl.

:/

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 03:38 PM

im just pissed cause they're taking something thats actually good and ruining it

if you dont know who a band is, you shoudlnt wear a band shirt. this is worse than how ac/dc shirts got all popular, cause like, everyone is at least mildly familiar with/likes ac/dc. i like ac/dc, but i wouldnt wear an ac/dc shirt because i dont listen to them regularly enough to advertise my liking of them to the world

hardnox71 12-09-2007 03:54 PM

Has it ever occured to you that maybe these kids are wearing all this Run-DMC shit because they actually like Run-DMC? Has it crossed your mind that maybe they are tired of the "money, clothes and hoes" format that music, especially rap and hip hop, has adopted?

You know who James Brown is, right? He was a pioneer of rhythm and blues. So why wouldn't these kids know who the pioneers of rap and hip hop are? Why would they be completely oblivious to that?

Just because they are young girls doesn't meant they have to be dizzy flakes who care about nothing but boys, hair and make-up.

These kids are a hell of alot smarter that you think they are.

kaiser soze 12-09-2007 04:00 PM

maybe you should blame "Run's House"

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardnox71 (Post 1540226)

Just because they are young girls doesn't meant they have to be dizzy flakes who care about nothing but boys, hair and make-up.

they don't have to be, but a lot of them are

in 10th grade my friends all stopped talking to me because someone decided that since i dont wear makeup and i'd never had a boyfriend that i was a lesbian. they all avoided me and would give me dirty looks in the hall. i could never figure out what i had done wrong and one day one of them told me the reason, and i was like WTF SO I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT DATING WE'RE 15 DATING IS RETARDED. every day of 10th grade i sat by myself to eat lunch and was only spoken to/would speak to someone for things like "do you know what time it is?" and "hey can i borrow a pen?"

in my experience, most young girls are ditsy, flaky, and care about nothing but boys, hair and makeup. i feel pretty confident in that, with the store selling THAT MANY of those, most of the people just got it cause it looked cool. im sure there are some awesome 15 year old girls. but not that many.

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiser soze (Post 1540227)
maybe you should blame "Run's House"

i figured it was probably "it's tricky" that did it. thats in a lot of video games and has been remade a few times

Freebasser 12-09-2007 04:04 PM

Meanwhile, scores of people have just been killed in a carbomb attack in Iraq.

hardnox71 12-09-2007 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freebasser (Post 1540231)

Oh, that's just great!!:rolleyes: They weren't wearing Run-DMC shit, were they?

Freebasser 12-09-2007 04:09 PM

Apparently so! News has it that a disgruntled gal with a t-shirt fetish rounded them up and drove straight towards them! :S

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freebasser (Post 1540231)

if the point you're trying to make is that this isnt as important as lots of people dying, you're right. but neither is anything else anyone posts here.

ToucanSpam 12-09-2007 04:10 PM

Why do people hate?

Wow.

Freebasser 12-09-2007 04:12 PM

The point I'm trying to make is that when you put it into perspective, not being able to get hold of a specific item of hip-hop related apparel doesn't quite compare to the loss of, let's say, a limb on the scale of pissed-offness :/

hardnox71 12-09-2007 04:12 PM

See what the fuck you started, Touc?

I mean, really!! We can't take you anywhere.:mad:

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freebasser (Post 1540236)
The point I'm trying to make is that when you put it into perspective, not being able to get hold of a specific item of hip-hop related apparel doesn't quite compare to the loss of, let's say, a limb on the scale of pissed-offness :/

learn to read. my problem isnt that i couldnt get one of these shirts. even if they had them in stock i woudlnt buy one now.

ToucanSpam 12-09-2007 04:13 PM

Man, today I didn't get the Hawthorne Heights t shirt I wanted. Some 14 year old girl got it. My life is broken.

Freebasser 12-09-2007 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insertnamehere (Post 1540239)
learn to read. my problem isnt that i couldnt get one of these shirts. even if they had them in stock i woudlnt buy one now.

14... 13... 12...

hardnox71 12-09-2007 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam (Post 1540240)
Man, today I didn't get the Hawthorne Heights t shirt I wanted. Some 14 year old girl got it. My life is broken.

Fuck is Hawthorne Heights?:confused:

milleson 12-09-2007 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardnox71 (Post 1540242)
Fuck is Hawthorne Heights?:confused:

yeah :confused:

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freebasser (Post 1540241)
14... 13... 12...

:confused:

hardnox71 12-09-2007 04:20 PM

That means you are time bomb about to explode....basically saying 'you need some help.'

edit-or it might mean that the more you post the more immature you are becoming about this whole t-shit deal.

It's one or the other but I'm not sure which.

ToucanSpam 12-09-2007 04:22 PM

Alright let's allow this thread to die...someone's gonna get hurt.

hardnox71 12-09-2007 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam (Post 1540246)
Alright let's allow this thread to die...someone's gonna get hurt.

Why are you so quick to get outta here, Touc?

Lemme guess, you took the last fucking t-shirt didn't you?

YOU BASTARD!!!!

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardnox71 (Post 1540247)
Why are you so quick to get outta here, Touc?

Lemme guess, you took the last fucking t-shirt didn't you?

YOU BASTARD!!!!

do you fail to understand the fact that the reason i'm upset is not because they didn't have any more?

fucktopgirl 12-09-2007 04:26 PM

BIPBIPBIP fresh new BIPBIPBIP

Today, A girl came into a mall with a riffle and shot 4 girls that were wearing a run-dmc shirt. It appears that those 4 school girls bought the rest of the t-shirt stock today.

The young girl had saliva running down her mouth while shooting them and was screaming '' bunch of posers, you ruin my life, i am the only one who can wear this run-dmc t-shirt''
The teenagers girls were eating a ice cream cone near the fountain at the restaurant level in the mall when the tragedy happen.

ericlee 12-09-2007 04:27 PM

Man you should see the new fallout boy tat I got on my ass.

I was gonna get a bowling for soup portrait of the whole band on my ass but, I didn't have enough room for that damn guitarist. He's a huge motherfucker.

insertnamehere 12-09-2007 04:29 PM

i have no idea what any of the other bands you're talking about in this thread are. this is a perfect example. ive heard of fallout boy but not of the other two.
now if i saw a really neato looking shirt for one of these bands, i would not get it. not only because they probably suck, but because i dont even know what the sing.

hardnox71 12-09-2007 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insertnamehere (Post 1540248)
do you fail to understand the fact that the reason i'm upset is not because they didn't have any more?

Yes, yes, yes, for Godsakes YES!!! I understand all of that. I'm just bored right now and I'm talking shit.

Seriously, though, here's what I got. You are extremely annoyed with the fact that these dizzy little girls are running around wearing the exact same shit that you want to wear but can't because you wouldn't be caught dead in something that could possibly get you wrongfully I.D.'d as a 'dizzy'.

Not to be mean but you are 21 years old. There has got to be more important shit going on in your life.

Freebasser 12-09-2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericlee (Post 1540250)
Man you should see the new fallout boy tat I got on my ass.

I was gonna get a bowling for soup portrait of the whole band on my ass but, I didn't have enough room for that damn guitarist. He's a huge motherfucker.

Dinnae lie! Your arse is huge!