Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Beastie-Free General Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The "pregnancy glow"... (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=95490)

MC Moot 11-03-2010 01:49 PM

The "pregnancy glow"...

My colleague is about 5 months preggy and she just seems so radiant…I’ve never really observed the “pregnancy glow” so to speak but with her it’s kinda undeniable…sure she’s already quite wonderful and attractive to begin with but it’s like she has a definite aura about her…her laugh seems richer, her smile deeper and she just seems ,I don’t know, wiser maybe?...I’m wondering if this a natural response of my perception of her and how influenced it is by evolutionary instinct…like on a unconscious level I’m more aware of her because of a underlying instinct to protect a member of the tribe/pride or if it’s perhaps brought on by a underlying sexual acknowledgement that this is a female actively capable of expanding the community…I don’t know, just thinking…yeah,she’s so lovely…I want to bring her food, firewood and animal pelts to adorn herself with…(lb)

thoughts/observations?

M|X|Y 11-03-2010 01:51 PM

Re: The "pregnancy glow"...

It's all in yer head, bra (y)

Helvete 11-03-2010 01:51 PM

I just love pregnant women.

M|X|Y 11-03-2010 01:52 PM

love?

MC Moot 11-03-2010 02:41 PM

also...perhaps it has something to do with her change/focus of diet combined with alcohol and tabacco cessation...maybe she's just glowing because she's healthier...and the change in bosom...oh my goodness...maybe I have an unbeknownst nursing fixation now becoming apparent...I don't know...I like to think there is something mystic about it all anyway's...

monkey 11-03-2010 02:59 PM

the first thing i noticed/blurted out when i saw my 5/6 month pregnant bff was "BOOOOOOBS". She barely had a pregnant tummy, but holy shit - BOOOOOOBS.

NicRN77 11-03-2010 03:48 PM

my exbf and I go to the same yoga class and our instructor is pregnant. all he ever talks about is how huge her boobs are.

jabumbo 11-03-2010 03:48 PM

tell the expectant father to move over for the moot is about to step in

Adam 11-03-2010 04:44 PM

I see pregnant people all day. And little under 5 shits.

But yes, I agree with the pregnant glow - a woman is at her most beautiful pregnant. And I think that is probably evolutionary to, someone who is fertile when our pre-obsession is expanding the species means that we'd probably find that ticking our boner boxes.

Adam 11-03-2010 04:52 PM

I should also say that there is some ugly pregnant people. And I very much doubt they'd smarten up after dropping it.

trailerprincess 11-05-2010 01:58 PM

I am due to be a double aunt in the new year as both my sister and sister in law are expecting. It's very exciting and they both look wonderful.

Bob 11-05-2010 05:13 PM

maybe i'm a freak but i do not find pregnant women attractive at all, even if they were attractive beforehand. even the word "pregnant" is kind of gross. it makes me think of "smegma". "preggers" is worse because it pretends that it's cute but it's not.

i prefer "in a famliy way"

Adam 11-06-2010 02:41 AM

Bob hates all future generations.

checkyourprez 11-06-2010 07:32 AM

im always worried im hitting the baby with my penis when im having sex with pregnant woman.

Bob 11-06-2010 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam (Post 1746245)
Bob hates all future generations.

true but unrelated

Freebasser 11-06-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by checkyourprez (Post 1746257)
im always worried im hitting the baby with my penis when im having sex with pregnant woman.

I wouldn't worry too much - babies are usually more than 3 inches away from the vaginal lips (y)

Adam 06-06-2011 03:26 PM

My friend who I've had a crush on FOREVER is pregnant and just posted a pic on facebook.

I got over her once, twice even - she is still really gorgeous! Aww. :o

MC Moot 06-06-2011 03:52 PM

And here’s what became of that glow!

:)

Helvete 06-06-2011 04:06 PM

Ugh, babies!

Fern 06-06-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC Moot (Post 1746008)
My colleague is about 5 months preggy and she just seems so radiant…I’ve never really observed the “pregnancy glow” so to speak but with her it’s kinda undeniable…sure she’s already quite wonderful and attractive to begin with but it’s like she has a definite aura about her…her laugh seems richer, her smile deeper and she just seems ,I don’t know, wiser maybe?...I’m wondering if this a natural response of my perception of her and how influenced it is by evolutionary instinct…like on a unconscious level I’m more aware of her because of a underlying instinct to protect a member of the tribe/pride or if it’s perhaps brought on by a underlying sexual acknowledgement that this is a female actively capable of expanding the community…I don’t know, just thinking…yeah,she’s so lovely…I want to bring her food, firewood and animal pelts to adorn herself with…(lb)

thoughts/observations?

are you a fucking faggot?

hardnox71 06-07-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freebasser (Post 1746269)
I wouldn't worry too much - babies are usually more than 3 inches away from the vaginal lips (y)

Ouch. :D

abbott 06-07-2011 07:50 PM

so ..

expecting #2 and we just found out ... about 2 months pregnant..

we saw her father ... my father in law..

He says ... oh my God .. your pregnant ...

and I said yes ...

He said I can see your glow ... and thats how it went down.