Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   General Beastie Boys Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   siriusxm beastie channel (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=100733)

dust monkey 07-15-2020 04:58 PM

siriusxm beastie channel

this is awesome, love they are getting their due

nice mix of songs too

cj hood 07-20-2020 10:51 AM

Re: siriusxm beastie channel

i haven't heard anything rare or live yet....

dust monkey 07-20-2020 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cj hood (Post 1823528)
i haven't heard anything rare or live yet....

nope, haven't heard anything not heard before. it's still cool to hear the snippets, the guests David Cross and Rosie Perez, the remixes and the music that influenced them. i was hoping for a few white whales but no such luck. guess we'll have to wait until they release their next project with music.

bigdan2276 07-22-2020 06:39 PM

It's already over?! Why such a short stint? I was only able to listen a few times while in the car, but I heard LOTS of repeats, not one live track or rarity, and some "influences" that didn't line up (Lil Wayne?!). I wish I was consulted on the playlist

WesleyOHSnaps! 07-23-2020 07:58 PM

It’s not over. It got moved to channel 717 cause channel 35 was some other channel that they made the beastie channel for the first week. I don’t undersea day how sirus works.

jimmyjrg 07-23-2020 10:06 PM

Does anyone know if there's a site that can rip the Pass The Mic shows? Or will they continue to be available on their website?

paulb 07-31-2020 11:47 AM

They currently have Don Letts, Jill Cunniff, Kate Schellenbach, Cypress Hill, James Lavelle, M.C. Serch, Sean Lennon, Chuck D, Michael Rapaport, DJ Shadow, Rosie Perez available for on demand playback via their site. Looks like Talib Kweli is gone, Ive ripped Kate, Sean Lennon, Chuck D, DJ Shadow, Talib Kweli, Mixmaster Mike megamix and a Cut Chemist mix

dust monkey 07-31-2020 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulb (Post 1823553)
They currently have Don Letts, Jill Cunniff, Kate Schellenbach, Cypress Hill, James Lavelle, M.C. Serch, Sean Lennon, Chuck D, Michael Rapaport, DJ Shadow, Rosie Perez available for on demand playback via their site. Looks like Talib Kweli is gone, Ive ripped Kate, Sean Lennon, Chuck D, DJ Shadow, Talib Kweli, Mixmaster Mike megamix and a Cut Chemist mix

can you put the rips up for DL paul? i missed TK

jimmyjrg 08-03-2020 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulb (Post 1823553)

If you upload these somewhere I'd love to hear the DJ Shadow one. I didn't finish listening to it.