Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   General Beastie Boys Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Check out this Beastie lol (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=96660)

camo 05-26-2011 02:26 PM

Check out this Beastie lol

I was looking for a download of HSCpt2, the deluxe version and I came across a dodgy fileserve link with this written as the album description and tracklist.

I did not do this...

Beastie Boys – Sultry Insolence House of Directors of the two (Deluxe Kind [iTunes Portrayal Next, and then let's look at some untested models this week. Key, we would choose iTunes Deluxe Variation of American Hip-Hop Troika Beastie Boys's studio album 8 "Hot Gravy Management of Directors of the two" when compared to the way rendering standard - 16, bromide of these, including 2 more. gratuity behind find leading man and minutes 30 - studded offhand blear "The row notwithstanding your preferred (Revisited".
The three impecunious brothers you positive so hearty is slated dropped 8 of their albums, and has resulted in acquire hold of lickin 'good' trendsetters. Happening patterns since the '80s - with forays as a heavy-Boom - bap debased, sampledelia, tough scarp and material instrumentation - and scientists meld these elements unmarred upstanding on this album. Toddler condition in Thailand has been in general way of the stress patatoes metaphors and literati drag into confuse of funk mid unconventional animate put that emanates Vibe rappers multifaceted criteria to company appearances most of all Nas and friends Yorkers Santigold.
Scent Slope:.
01 draw up some alarms.
Disco Powerpack Nonstop 02.
03 covenant.
04 too myriad Rappers Novel Reactionaries Construct (Featuring Nas).
05 pass on it.
Harper Invoice Aggregation 06.
07 do not monk business games that I pleasure not pick up (a Santigold).
08 Dream of Throw the Risk something.
09 Funky Donkey.
10th Annual Larry.
Tadlock's glasses 11.
12 Lee Majors again.
13 multilateral atomic arms reduction.
14 Here are incidental things as ya.
Daffy Ass Shit 15.
16 Lisa Lisa / conditions of on the dole to conserve a uncensored
17 Burst your balloon.
18 B - Boys in the Prepare.
19 reduce plausibility of suitable your truth (Revisited Impecunious glaze.

Monsieur Decuts 05-26-2011 02:37 PM

Re: Check out this Beastie lol

ooo they have a track 19?
DOWNLOAD IT!

Bernard Goetz 05-26-2011 02:49 PM

I would like to hear that chorus as Do Not Monk Business Games that I Pleasure Not Pick Up.

Guy Incognito 05-26-2011 02:59 PM

funky donkey - a universal message

camo 05-26-2011 04:16 PM

i'm sigging this shit: multilateral atomic arms reduction

jayjacobson16 05-26-2011 06:32 PM

This is hilarious! Who did this? Looks like a lot of work therefore I respect it. If you really found this than good job. If you made it than even better job lol.

Guy Incognito 05-27-2011 01:32 PM

now i think about it a bit more , am bit surprised there was no change in Funky Donkey, it could have been Smelly Ass.

dust monkey 05-27-2011 03:15 PM

classic, very funny

Odie 05-28-2011 05:45 AM

Reads like it's been translated into various foreign languages then back in to English.

PWN productions 05-28-2011 02:17 PM

Google translate....

camo 05-28-2011 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayjacobson16 (Post 1764428)
This is hilarious! Who did this? Looks like a lot of work therefore I respect it. If you really found this than good job. If you made it than even better job lol.

It's a translation I came across. I cannot accept any of it as my own!

:D