Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

orboxity 11-17-2003 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HEIRESS
if you dont have photos of yourself then boo hoo hoo

the other people who posted not-theme pictures were yelled at and most of them only posted one not numerously annoying ones so it wasnt such a big broo-ha-ha

really your pictures wouldnt even fit into the genius thread because they are just plain stupid

you are posting too many and since you say you are doing so because they "represent your personality" pictorially then that makes it even more retarded

we dont give a shit that you dont have a picture and we dont wanna see you posting meaningless random pictures in this thread to make up for it

please refrain from shittin on my thread anymore

thank you

wow bitch, i didnt think adidas and kittens and the three stooges were retarded....as a matter of fact the beasties are huge fans of adidas so i guess you think they're retarted also.

second I posted those pictures before anyone said anything (notice I'm new to theboards) and I havent posted any pictures since so i dont know why the fuck you all keep talking about this. Regardless I'll do what ever the fuck I want too.....and any of you who are making a huge deal about people wanting to post pictures that may represent their humor or parts of thier personalities (especially if they don't have many photos of themselves)...then it shows me how closed minded you are and how much of an ass your making yourself look. I don't care where or what thread I post in, if I'm a part of a message board I should be allowed to post whatever the hell i want as long as it isnt slanderous or offensive to people. I never knew shoes and kittens were so offensive to people.

not to mention the fact that theres only so many times a person can post a picture of his or herslef before it just gets old.....you all seem to be making a bigger deal out of this then I am..I just told you...I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do...and you certainly wouldnt like it if i told you what and where to post....and if you you say you wouldnt care....then your lying.....and if you arent...then you have no care in the world about freedom of speech.

beastieangel01 11-17-2003 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Wiggum, Ralph
Everybody needs a glass of water today.
To chase the hate away.

...[skips some lines]
and everybody needs somebody to love!
before its too late, it's too laaateeee!

HEIRESS 11-18-2003 12:01 AM

this is the thread for posting pictures of oneself

there are other threads

go fuck around in them to your little hearts content

and sweet jesus, your posting a beasties picture after that self-absorbed argument with way too many ....'s was just the topping on this shitty cake

and like you said IM GONNA DO WHAT IM GONNA DO

if you dont like me reacting to stupid people anymore ralph then ill just keep quiet if itll make you happy and prevent you from making anymore comments about people being bitchy

let the retards take the reign and git dis party started

orboxity 11-18-2003 12:05 AM

think all you want...narcissistic ugly biaacth.................

your just mad cause people wont be able to look at your ugly ass..mic jagger intentionally pouting cause you think its cute lips...cause i want to post some pics that i find express me best....

HEIRESS 11-18-2003 12:11 AM

really
make fun of me all that you want
keep on expressing yourself however you rationalize that behavior
just stop posting that damn beasties pic
really
truly

orboxity 11-18-2003 12:14 AM

hey you started with the insults to begin with...if you handnt put me down...seeing that you dont even know me or spoken with me before reacting to the things i posted here then I wouldnt have said anythingmean to you.

Bob 11-18-2003 12:17 AM

orboxity 11-18-2003 12:18 AM

okay that wasnt me

HEIRESS 11-18-2003 12:20 AM

OMG ITSSSS MY THREADDDDDDDBIATCHHHHHHHH
I CAN INSULT WHOMMMEVERRRRR THAT I WANTS IN IT
CAUSE ITS MINEE
MINE MIN MINEEEEEE
BIAAAAAAATCHHHHHH
YOU DUN KNOW ME
YOU DUN KNOW ME
DONT BE ACTIN LIKE YOU KNOW ME

and bob
cute
but dont start with me
Im on page 19 of a 25 page paper and you know what thats like

orboxity 11-18-2003 12:21 AM

okay i'm sorry but thats just too funny

orboxity 11-18-2003 12:22 AM

er....i dont think i ever acted like i knew you

uh but that still made me laguh

HEIRESS 11-18-2003 12:25 AM

she's a brickkkk........HOUSE

imitation's the best form of flattery

Bob 11-18-2003 12:26 AM

i know approximately 1/5th of what that's like, actually. i feel bad for you. especially since i can assume that probably every 3rd word is a word that would cause my tongue to fall out should i try to pronounce it.

but in the end, when you're rich and famous, and i'm slightly less rich and famous, you'll know it was worth it!

The Notorious LOL 11-18-2003 12:31 AM

haha tomorrow during work Im gonna post like 23849505284945809 pics of zebras in here. Promise <3 :cool:

HEIRESS 11-18-2003 12:31 AM

naw, i can tell you are destined to be a politician yo
thems bigger bucks than i could ever imagine

Become the minister of environment, make a difference and put me on your committee as expert microbiologist

orboxity 11-18-2003 12:31 AM

uhhh....okay......im gonna start this off fresh

Hi I'm new, I dont have many photos of myself....i will refrain from posting a hundred pictures of things that arent pics of myself. I will however on occassion...like once in a blue moon post something that might not be a photo of myself but something that represents me. like those shoes...I own the same pair...that cat looks like my cat that passed away last year and so on...etc.

i really dont want to argue any more im sorry

HEIRESS 11-18-2003 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by My Online Ass
haha tomorrow during work Im gonna post like 23849505284945809 pics of zebras in here. Promise <3 :cool:
ZEBRA PENIIS TOOOO MOA!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE

Randetica 11-18-2003 12:33 AM

no zebras that look like little j puhlease

HEIRESS 11-18-2003 01:04 AM

MAH RANDY!

little j 11-18-2003 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Randetica
it's the family album and not the little j and her crew album

also it sucks when other people post 50 pictures of them everyday
waste of space.

yeah, um
if you look through the 72ish pages of this shit and 2000ish posts only like 10 are pictures of me, the rest are responses to other peoples pictures.
:)

oh and stay tuned for MORE PICS OF ME!

cause yeah, i got a new hat

Big Gus 11-18-2003 07:01 AM

Post the piccies Jess.

These whiny cows are just p!ssed cause they have posted the one good picture of themselves they have.

little j 11-18-2003 07:11 AM

its reversible!!

little j 11-18-2003 07:11 AM

SHOCKER

fuck all y'all hatas

Big Gus 11-18-2003 07:46 AM

Is it a "vision" branded hat?

I've not worn "vision" since I used to spend my weekends falling off skateboards!

little j 11-18-2003 07:54 AM

World Vision is an organization i have given monies to:

Their Website

little j 11-18-2003 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Randetica
no zebras that look like little j puhlease
*yawn*

Echewta 11-18-2003 11:30 AM

You are all poo poo heads.

Bob 11-18-2003 12:45 PM

stfu you dumb faggot

Wiggum, Ralph 11-18-2003 12:53 PM

For once, I think damaja and I are eye to eye on this one.

SeƱor Stino 11-18-2003 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HEIRESS

Become the minister of environment, make a difference

funny one :-) (no offense to mss heiress)

i kind off understand why the new kid should post kitten pics in here, but to go berserk like that is a bit weird, even for me

i dont know how to post pics of myself in this thread, so i dont , but then i dont go posting pictures of hedgedogs or my favorite chewing gum,