Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

TOY 12-22-2006 06:09 PM

Re: The Family Album

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIGI
WE'RE ALL STARS NOW IN THE DOPE SHOW!!!!!

LOL JESUS

DipDipDive 12-22-2006 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.Dusty
I would like nothing more than to just come here, get a laugh or two and mind my own fucking business, and for people to just leave me the fuck alone, you included Tone.

No one would even know this was you if you didn't take our bait and start pissing and moaning when we make fun of you and your loafy boobs.

Mr. Boomin'Granny 12-22-2006 09:52 PM

whoa did dusty come back? I completely missed that.

Bob 12-22-2006 10:25 PM

not that dusty

HEIRESS 12-22-2006 10:53 PM

neat party trick: making my chin look like its got leprosy

Bob 12-22-2006 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tone Capone
Why do you always do this rob? You get yourself banned, then make some alias and start blending in a little only to show your true colors time and time again.

pretty much, yeah. i mean, for the record, honestly, i don't particularly have a problem with you rob, despite that ridiculous series of posts that i made. i honestly do feel bad about it, i can't expect you to believe me, but i don't know what came over me, i guess the fag comment rubbed me incorrectly and it snowballed, i dunno, that was weird, anyway, i'm sorry about that, but my point is, tone's right, this always happens, and it's bizarre

TurdBerglar 12-22-2006 11:11 PM

so many commas!

Bob 12-22-2006 11:17 PM

you're a comma

Bob 12-22-2006 11:58 PM

no, i feel for you right now, but i just mean in general. i'm really not saying any of this to pick a fight, and hell, maybe i just don't have any context for any of this, i could be 100% off the mark, but how many times have you been banned now? didn't you get banned once for calling someone a jig-a-boo in a fantasy football league or something?

i'm just genuinely curious, tone's post was pretty on the money as far as i could tell, it's like you get banned for something, and then you come back and act normal for a while, then you do something that gets you banned, then the cycle repeats.

right now, i've been watching, and yeah, this one isn't your fault so much, you didn't start it but i mean it just keeps happening, again and again, i dunno, it's weird.

maybe it is just politics, i dunno, i'm really just a casual observer, i could be way wrong

i am sorry about that ridiculous post by the way, i can't apologize enough for that

DandyFop 12-23-2006 01:40 AM

haha now I'm loling at Bob walking on eggshells, but I <3.2 you Bobby!

Guess what Rob, other people's names were mentioned that might be that alias, do you see any of them flipping the fuck out about it? A few of us really dislike you, the same few of us, who always have, maybe our hate for you put us all on the same cycle or something. Laterz!

Dorothy Wood 12-23-2006 02:08 AM

wait, who's rob?

DroppinScience 12-23-2006 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood
wait, who's rob?

Bob.

TurdBerglar 12-23-2006 10:52 AM

you're flipping out right now, dude

DandyFop 12-23-2006 12:49 PM

Yeah you should, fatty.

Did you ever stop to think that perhaps some of us don't like to see a friend of ours hear shit about her dead father from you? You bring it upon yourself man. Maybe if anyone here liked you, they would be inclined to say something in your defense. I'd give someone the opportunity though I'm assuming all I will hear is crickets.

tpk 12-23-2006 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by synch
Minton and tpk can see who that is. Man I wish I had mod powers on this forum just for the obscene amounts of fucking aliases!

FYI it was bionic. user has been deleted.

tpk 12-23-2006 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.Dusty
My ID's keep getting banned or deleted as soon as an admin figures out who I am. It's not like I'm getting banned for a new reason everytime one of my ID's gets deleted. They keep deleting me, I just make a new name. It's a vicious cycle. I'm their favorite person, they don't seem to have an answer for permanently banning me.

yeah you're on an aol connection that's why.

The Notorious LOL 12-23-2006 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpk
FYI it was bionic. user has been deleted.

hahahaha!

icy manipulator 12-23-2006 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roosta
how ironic

i think you mean how bionic

ericlee 12-23-2006 01:40 PM

I moved again. Still in NY but a different location. We live in a brand new apartment complex and we're the first people to move in.

Best part about it is, we live on the 3rd floor which is the highest floor on this building. Being that we are on the top floor, we have access to the roof!!

DandyFop 12-23-2006 01:40 PM

bionic!? lolz...

cj hood 12-23-2006 02:03 PM

rob and i have had our wars in the past......but since he's been back (a few times) i have yet to see him start any shit.....but ya can't blame someone for defending themselves......

b i o n i c 12-23-2006 02:24 PM

well im sorry the fact that i used another name to say something sparked other people to attack a whole lot of other people who had nothing to do with it.

i guess people had a lot to say to other people beyond a banal comment about someones goofy smile, maybe i wanted to see more that werent like that? like leaving a note on a loud neighbors door (see the thread), leaving a box of mints on someones desk - not even! she's goddamn pretty, i highly doubt shes lost a wink of sleep over it. i took a few minutes to create a name to say something to someone, its been days since. i cant control peoples reactions and seeing how/how long its unfolded.. in a sense i had the right instinct to do that. i didnt think it was worth starting a fight over. and i thought that like what a lot of people say, it would be passed over and forgotten. its too bad how something really silly turned out - just read the all of the things said since. maybe it was time bottled up feelings to come out? i dunno. like i said, i wasnt trying to be insulting with what i said.

im supposed to be spending my meager earnings right now. merry christmas - peace

b i o n i c 12-23-2006 02:27 PM

i heard about this a few minutes ago through an IM
im really sorry for to whoever was insulted/accused as a result, rob$ and the others. i didnt mean anything big towards 'heiress or any of you

can people seriously chill out?

ericlee 12-23-2006 02:34 PM

I'm sorry bionic for going off and calling you a fag. I was thinking it was just some lurker who created an alias just to say some shit.

It's all good. You're cool.

The Notorious LOL 12-23-2006 02:42 PM

ET 12-23-2006 03:25 PM

Lack of beard. -2 points.

venusvenus123 12-23-2006 03:26 PM

mutton chops +2 points?

Helvete 12-23-2006 06:03 PM

Who the fuck is this Dusty bastard?

ToucanSpam 12-23-2006 06:08 PM

Hey Rob,

How about not being an a-hole and continuing the cycle of hatred. And how rude of you to try to dig at ol' DandyFop in such an ungentlemanly manner. Does it feel good knowing your two primary targets for criticism were both women? Did your parents not teach you about how to be a gentleman at all?

synch 12-23-2006 06:16 PM

This is Sure Shots, pointless arguing and mud slinging belongs in the Political forum.