Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

kll 06-27-2005 02:15 PM

Re: The Family Album

perhaps all comments should be purged, but leave all the pictures...

g-mile7 06-27-2005 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pauli
qdrop, you need to chill dude. everyone that posts their pictures here are just doing it cause they're having fun with a camera and telling a story. i had a whole thread to my tan. and a lot of people knew i was going to the pride parade. i hardly ever wear THAT much makeup (though it doesnt look like i am in the picture.. my eyes were glimmery gold). and i love the responses like echewta's, who was so lovely as to validate the existance of my red handle.

other than that... well.. suck my dick. i dont need you to tell me im pretty or not. or that i dont get out enough cause im always on the internet. if i wanna tell people who are pretty that they are (and a lot of them are, even the guys), i will. i want them to know that i think they're good looking. and if i find them ugly, I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. practice it.

I wish this much anger was started when I had people trying to bust my balls bout posting pics, but alas nobody showed up to defend (thus the whole clique thing with me is an oxymoron) because there last name wasnt Drop, thus this board makes me giggle, Qdrop you know you just be saying shit to get people at ya, like you said to me, it really is the same with us sometimes, me agaisnt the world, but my advice is your advice "jsut let things go" have a tendecy of dragginh things on.

g-mile7 06-27-2005 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kll
perhaps all comments should be purged, but leave all the pictures...

naw that would be whack who just post a pic just to post a pic?

Qdrop 06-27-2005 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roosta
calling someone ugly on here would serve no purpose other than making someone feel shit

anyone who wants to do that is a complete cunt.

allow me to clarify...

i'm talking of the people who just casually post anywhere from a pic a week to a pic a day...of them just sitting on a couch...

it's not them at a function of anykind....it is no differant then the pic they posted 2 days ago...
yet here they are again...posting another pic...of themselves.

and we all know why...
they want to get that steady droll of
"(y) ... cute pic" shit.
no matter how ugly or plain they are.

obviously if someone new wants to post a pic to introduce themselves, i'm not advocating tearing them up.

or if someone has pics of a recent outing or trip....and just hasn't posted a recent pic in while.

i am directing this at pic whores...

Qdrop 06-27-2005 02:20 PM

Quote:

qdrop, you need to chill dude. everyone that posts their pictures here are just doing it cause they're having fun with a camera and telling a story. i had a whole thread to my tan. and a lot of people knew i was going to the pride parade. i hardly ever wear THAT much makeup (though it doesnt look like i am in the picture.. my eyes were glimmery gold). and i love the responses like echewta's, who was so lovely as to validate the existance of my red handle.

other than that... well.. suck my dick. i dont need you to tell me im pretty or not. or that i dont get out enough cause im always on the internet. if i wanna tell people who are pretty that they are (and a lot of them are, even the guys), i will. i want them to know that i think they're good looking. and if i find them ugly, I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. practice it.

this wasn't direct at you at all....

relax.

ToucanSpam 06-27-2005 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimm Trabb
^ Hehehehehe :D

PS: Yorkshire is fun.

Castles are spooky...

...And they have weird blokes on em.

<3 4 lyfe

monkey 06-27-2005 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qdrop

ok. got it. next time you see my name as having posted on here, as i do about once every 3 hrs with a new picture, dont click. k? everything fixed.

Qdrop 06-27-2005 02:22 PM

Quote:

next time you see my name as having posted on here, as i do about once every 3 hrs with a new picture,

well then i guess i AM directing this at you....

roosta 06-27-2005 02:24 PM

Quote:

allow me to clarify...

i'm talking of the people who just casually post anywhere from a pic a week to a pic a day...of them just sitting on a couch...

it's not them at a function of anykind....it is no differant then the pic they posted 2 days ago...
yet here they are again...posting another pic...of themselves.

and we all know why...
they want to get that steady droll of
"(y) ... cute pic" shit.
no matter how ugly or plain they are.

obviously if someone new wants to post a pic to introduce themselves, i'm not advocating tearing them up.

or if someone has pics of a recent outing or trip....and just hasn't posted a recent pic in while.

i agree with the thing about pic-whorism. daily updates of someones face is unneccesary

but i really hope this board doesnt descend into petty comments about how someone looks, we really, really dont need it. it serves no purpose, somethings are best left unsaid

but by all means call someone out on being a pic-whore.

monkey 06-27-2005 02:24 PM

Quote:

this wasn't direct at you at all....

relax.

no. you're rude. whether to me, or to anyone else here. you are just trying to rouse up shit. skye did it over the winter. every few months, a new asshole comes around telling everyone the way things "should" be. and they wont change because you're just being assholes. if you think people post their pictures too much, STOP LOOKING AT THEM. if you think people inthis board are losers, DONT READ IT.

g-mile7 06-27-2005 02:25 PM

G~Mile saids: all this debate in the damn picture forum

THE PICTURE FORUM

A FORUM FOR POSTING PICTURES

the board is just sinking into the rhelm of the upsurd

ToucanSpam 06-27-2005 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g-mile7
G~Mile saids: all this debate in the damn picture forum

THE PICTURE FORUM

A FORUM FOR POSTING PICTURES

the board is just sinking into the rhelm of the upsurd

PwN'T

finally, someone said it.

Continue posting pictures, I need material..........I mean, Beastie Boys rule.

Echewta 06-27-2005 02:26 PM

Everyone post a picture with your mouth shut.

Qdrop 06-27-2005 02:27 PM

Quote:

but my advice is your advice "jsut let things go" have a tendecy of dragginh things on.

soon enough...
bear with me....

Qdrop 06-27-2005 02:30 PM

Quote:

no. you're rude. whether to me, or to anyone else here. you are just trying to rouse up shit. skye did it over the winter. every few months, a new asshole comes around telling everyone the way things "should" be. and they wont change because you're just being assholes. if you think people post their pictures too much, STOP LOOKING AT THEM. if you think people inthis board are losers, DONT READ IT.

overall, you're right.

i mean, i don't believe in censorship at all...
if i owned this board, i wouldn't delete all the comments or anything...

freedom of speach and all..

yes, i could just not read the comments...absolutely.
and i rarely do.

i just felt like saying something that needed to be stated....
and what others have said in the past (to no avail)...

other than venting, the purpose was just to test the waters and see if enough people agreed to actually enforce a change...

guess not...

carry on....

bigblu89 06-27-2005 02:32 PM

Quote:

and if i find them ugly, I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. practice it.

Now I know why Pauli never comments on any picture I post. :(

CiaoBellaXO 06-27-2005 02:32 PM

I think ya'll should just post pics and keep your comments to yourselves...

g-mile7 06-27-2005 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam
PwN'T

finally, someone said it.

Continue posting pictures, I need material..........I mean, Beastie Boys rule.

I mean shit y'all act like someone aint going post a picture, in this this thread, and expect comments no matter what the intentions are. This board makes me shake my head, because Im sure alot of people on here act like this in real life. To have the audacity to claim Im ignorant (like punk Ananazi RIP) and then see shit like this, people on here are sooooo closed minded and ignorant

All the shit happening in the world, all the shit in the world, and here I see a debate and criticsm on people posting alot of pictures. Y'all have your midns right? Your prioties straight? This is pure "gayness" in its truest form, y'all (and Im speaking to anybody who tired to come at me for posting alot of pix) think someone going post there pix just for the hell of it? Y'all act like your uneducated because that such flawed logic right there it hurts. There is no logic at all. You come to a picture thread meant for posting pics of yourself and getting comments from other people expecting something diffrent you are dumb, not just dumb, let me get my vulgar on, fucking dumb.

I say keep posting pictures to everyone, people like this have no sense, you can be/claim to be the smartest person in the world, but if you lack common sense then your basically fucked. Any other board (like the other one I be on) would have deleted any negative comments such as the ones I have seen and had thrown at me and warned the person for banning, not becasue of freedom of speech dictorship but becasue they are trying to start shit and to come into a thread and be upset becasue people post too many pictrues and want comments on them is dumb

Y'all some fools for this. Fuck what you think bout me and this statement but respect it cause in the end it has a point

g-mile7 06-27-2005 02:34 PM

Quote:

soon enough...
bear with me....

I will just you opened some old wounds of my radical I think we had a our first AIM discussion becasue of this thread (lb)

Nuzzolese 06-27-2005 02:36 PM

Quote:

well, not to me...
but i already went through that last week...

I just want you to know that I can't for the life of me remember why I got so upset over it. I think I really must have been hormonal or low in blood sugar (not uncommon for me) and that is the only explanation for feeling bad, unless the conversation made me think of something else in my life, maybe it was the simple act of trying to argue and disect an internet persona that was so depressing. Anywho, I want you to know that it couldn't have been much because I don't know anymore why it bothered me.

And yes, this thread is just to kiss ass and get ego boosts.

Knuckles 06-27-2005 02:42 PM

All this fussin' is making the thread fizzle. Now it's time to bring in the...

TAKE THAT QDROP!!!!!!!!!!

kll 06-27-2005 02:42 PM

Quote:

naw that would be whack who just post a pic just to post a pic?

i don't see anything wrong with looking at a thread called the Family Album to look at photos... I prefer the photos much more than commentary... The camwhore thread and the likes can be reserved for the people who need personal validation about their existence as an attractive (or ugly) human being on the planet...

CiaoBellaXO 06-27-2005 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kll
i don't see anything wrong with looking at a thread called the Family Album to look at photos... I prefer the photos much more than commentary... The camwhore thread and the likes can be reserved for the people who need personal validation about their existence as an attractive (or ugly) human being on the planet...

(y)

synch 06-27-2005 02:44 PM

LOOKING HOT KNUCKS!

monkey 06-27-2005 02:44 PM

oh knuckles, you're a crazy attention whore!

and bigblu, i believe i have responded to your posts. at least once. yea thats right, im saying it. i find you cute. :o

tulla 06-27-2005 02:47 PM

well qdrop, i just want you to know that i think both you and your girlfriend are ugly.

happy?

A. Remin' D. 06-27-2005 02:48 PM

Quote:

I mean shit y'all act like someone aint going post a picture, in this this thread, and expect comments no matter what the intentions are. This board makes me shake my head, because Im sure alot of people on here act like this in real life. To have the audacity to claim Im ignorant (like punk Ananazi RIP) and then see shit like this, people on here are sooooo closed minded and ignorant

All the shit happening in the world, all the shit in the world, and here I see a debate and criticsm on people posting alot of pictures. Y'all have your midns right? Your prioties straight? This is pure "gayness" in its truest form, y'all (and Im speaking to anybody who tired to come at me for posting alot of pix) think someone going post there pix just for the hell of it? Y'all act like your uneducated because that such flawed logic right there it hurts. There is no logic at all. You come to a picture thread meant for posting pics of yourself and getting comments from other people expecting something diffrent you are dumb, not just dumb, let me get my vulgar on, fucking dumb.

I say keep posting pictures to everyone, people like this have no sense, you can be/claim to be the smartest person in the world, but if you lack common sense then your basically fucked. Any other board (like the other one I be on) would have deleted any negative comments such as the ones I have seen and had thrown at me and warned the person for banning, not becasue of freedom of speech dictorship but becasue they are trying to start shit and to come into a thread and be upset becasue people post too many pictrues and want comments on them is dumb

Y'all some fools for this. Fuck what you think bout me and this statement but respect it cause in the end it has a point

(y) to you, to you stupid muthafuckas.

Nuzzolese 06-27-2005 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tulla
well qdrop, i just want you to know that i think both you and your girlfriend are ugly.

happy?

That felt really good to me.

Homsar 06-27-2005 02:55 PM

I'm a very unattractive chap.

Qdrop 06-27-2005 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tulla

happy?

as long as you are being honest...

i find it refreshing...

doesn't it feel good to not kiss ass?
doesn't it?...