Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Frequent Post Archive (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   best beastie boy (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=25151)

Sure shot 07-24-2004 10:29 AM

best beastie boy

ok im new here and im sure the question must have been asked already but i wanna know what u guys think...which beastie do you think is the best rapper, has the best lyrics. everyo time i think one is another one proves me wrong!!

AdrockAdam 07-24-2004 10:33 AM

Re: best beastie boy

Er...I like them all the same...

Mac D 07-24-2004 10:36 AM

so how many times has this been posted?

mike d.

wonderama snake can winner
bagel from bob and a tv dinner
im the one that won that dance contest
cause u all know i dance the best

Skull 07-24-2004 10:40 AM

MCA and 'the king' ad-rock

FAN of ADROCK 07-25-2004 05:30 PM

mike d-best rapper
adrock-funniest
mca-2nd in both categories

BlimpieBluffin 07-25-2004 06:05 PM

mca is the best rapper in my opinion.

TheViciousDB 07-25-2004 06:20 PM

Dooode!!! They compliment each other so well!!! I can't chose one! It's like, which do you like better, cookies or milk???

Geez

youngNuseless 07-25-2004 07:49 PM

YoYoYo!Ok, this Messageboard thing is all new to me and very confusing. But I'd have to say the best Beastie Boy is all the Beastie Boys. Including the ones who don't get mentioned too often. Like Money Mark and Mix Master Mike. They're all equally awesome and put in their own styles to make the music great. And AdRock, why must you be so damn popular? Haha. No offense, man, but EVERYONE loves YOU. Personally, MikeD has been my favorite since I was 9. And MCA? Who can go wrong with him? Sheesh!

And Adrock, you met my sister... Margie Saad, "With two a's." And her boyfriend Charlie. Don't know if you remember but it was when BS2000 came to Detroit in the year 2000, I think. You saved her from a bum and she gave you a flyer. Haha, and she drove you to the store to get cigarettes. Remembering yet? (lol) You all should come here again, yo! I'd like to see ya. Hate to keep babbling, though. Seeya round... (?)

-Becka

adrock_rocks 07-26-2004 02:09 PM

ADROCK.....hes hot and cool, i love his voice. MCA rocks too, i like his voice the best. MIKE D is cool too. but i like adrock the best

jer2912 07-26-2004 02:23 PM

none other than the king ADROCK (y)

freetibet 07-26-2004 03:17 PM

the one who likes to party, not drink bacardi

Elusive 07-28-2004 03:44 PM

MCA is the best at rymes and flows.
all the beastie boys have origional sounding voices....almost no one sounds like MCA?? who does???

Beastie Girl 07-28-2004 09:27 PM

I love them all but Mike D is my favourite. He has the best rhynes and I love his rapping style.

Does anyone else think that sometimes Adrock and Mike D sound really similar? Not all the time...

Beastie Girl 07-28-2004 10:10 PM

Sorry, I meant "rhymes"

BlimpieBluffin 07-29-2004 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beastie Girl
I love them all but Mike D is my favourite. He has the best rhynes and I love his rapping style.

Does anyone else think that sometimes Adrock and Mike D sound really similar? Not all the time...

sometimes i have trouble telling them apart.

NarcolepticFish 07-29-2004 01:56 AM

i like the jewish one
;)

Ultralok 07-29-2004 02:14 AM

^^^^bwahaaaahaaaahaaaa

wundergrl47 08-01-2004 06:13 PM

i like ad rock, but not that much more than i like mike d and mca.

wundergrl47 08-01-2004 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheViciousDB
Dooode!!! They compliment each other so well!!! I can't chose one! It's like, which do you like better, cookies or milk???

Geez

dude. cookies are way better than milk.

kid fresh 08-01-2004 06:31 PM

mca always sounds so great, and hes handsome, and comes up with catchy rhymes. i LOVE the way mike d sounds, and his rhymes i think i like the best. and adrock is hot, nasal (like me) and comes up with sometimes the funniest rhymes. so can you tell i cant choose? and i like that they're jewish, too. :)

grand_wizard8 08-02-2004 11:57 PM

I always ask this question differently. If some terrible situation were to arise and you could only save one Beastie Boy, which would it be? How would you decide? based solely on their personal merits, rhyming ability, cuteness?
I heard MCA was the bboy who really took charge of the whole Free Tibet thing with the Milarepa fund and all of that.
Theb again, I have always seemes to like SInging Mike D's parts the most.
Adrock makes me laugh more though.
I think I'd jsut kill myself rather than be forced to endure a world with but 1 Beastie Boy.

beastiegirl14 08-03-2004 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kid fresh
mca always sounds so great, and hes handsome, and comes up with catchy rhymes. i LOVE the way mike d sounds, and his rhymes i think i like the best. and adrock is hot, nasal (like me) and comes up with sometimes the funniest rhymes. so can you tell i cant choose? and i like that they're jewish, too. :)

i didnt know they were all jewish... :o

mine is adrock, but i like them all. MCA and mike d are cool

ShortyGurly624 08-05-2004 05:25 PM

yes, postin this for the 87th time, haha. Adrock is the freakin best and hottest. alwayz has been, but MCA has a hot voice. lol. Mike D is friggin hilarious as well. :D

B_Mackin' 08-13-2004 01:52 PM

Mike D has the best rhymes. He's the shit!

Ilovekingadrock 08-13-2004 01:59 PM

The best rapper is Mike d, but adrock is a great rapper too

adrockgirl 08-14-2004 10:37 AM

mca= talent lyrics = looks hot in a backwards hat.= has the sexiest voice i have ever heard in my lifetime.
mike d. = talent = lyrics= fun= exciting = sexy bod.
adrock = talent = lyrics = sexy as hell = fun lovin = all around hot.

angel_gurl 08-14-2004 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrockgirl
mca= talent lyrics = looks hot in a backwards hat.= has the sexiest voice i have ever heard in my lifetime.
mike d. = talent = lyrics= fun= exciting = sexy bod.
adrock = talent = lyrics = sexy as hell = fun lovin = all around hot.

I agree with ya ad rock is so freakin really really hot!!!! And Mca I just love his rhymes and mike d. he does have a nice body andI love his voice, his is the sexyiest voice and hes not that bad looking. And agree wit him he defintely is a ladies choice. BUT I like Ad Rock for my best beastie boy.

MCA lOvEr 08-14-2004 11:49 AM

I love MCA the best-- he rox my sox :p
I think MCA has a totally hot voice, he's very handsome, great personality, he is very funny, and he has great rhymes~! ;)
I like him the best! :D

mikedzlilfreak 08-14-2004 08:29 PM

Uhhmmm i like D the most and hes the best...

i_love_adrock 08-17-2004 01:27 PM

Adrock is the best-hes soo hot