Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Beastie-Free General Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Madonna is a pretentious cocksucker (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=60164)

roosta 12-01-2005 03:30 PM

Madonna is a pretentious cocksucker

her new documentary is on tv . she just did one of those poxy pre-show prayers with her dancers where she said "let's inspire these people to be who they want to be"

FUCK OFF YOU OUL SLAG

Mr_Complex 12-01-2005 03:32 PM

Re: Madonna is a pretentious cocksucker

She has a large camel-toe.

paulb 12-01-2005 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Complex
She has a large camel-toe.

nothing wrong with some good camel-toe every once in a while.

Although i find the praying before a show lame aswell.

Mr_Complex 12-01-2005 03:35 PM

I'm not denying that, but a camel-toe on Madonna? Oh, and the way she flaunts her gash on her new video is enough to put anyone off their corn flakes.

paulb 12-01-2005 03:36 PM

Quote:

I'm not denying that, but a camel-toe on Madonna? Oh, and the way she flaunts her gash on her new video is enough to put anyone off their corn flakes.

was it camel-toe while she was doin Yoga or somethin?

Mr_Complex 12-01-2005 03:38 PM

Doing some rather in-your-face disco dancing.

"Look at me thrust! It's minge o'clock!"

Lindsey_1535 12-01-2005 03:38 PM

Funny a Madonna song just came on and I thought to myself....Hmmm this sucks. This being contected to her being a cocksuncker I suposeeee.

mickill 12-01-2005 03:45 PM

Madonna was my frst celebrity crush, back in my prepubescent days.

roosta 12-01-2005 03:46 PM

now she's doing some stupid fucking anti-war shite whilst bouncing about singing a happy clappy pop song.

OH! fashion models with gas masks and military gear! SATIRE!

Mr_Complex 12-01-2005 03:48 PM

Gas masks are fuckiking evil.

Ever had that dream where a whole host of screaming albino soldiers are running down the street in gasmasks, explosions everywhere. Their screams are high pitched death noises and everything.

roosta 12-01-2005 03:48 PM

the "rap" on american life is the worst piece of music ever recorded. FACT.

roosta 12-01-2005 03:48 PM

Quote:

Gas masks are fuckiking evil.

Ever had that dream where a whole host of screaming albino soldiers are running down the street in gasmasks, explosions everywhere. Their screams are high pitched death noises and everything.

hahaha...LOL. no, but i wish i did....

Qdrop 12-01-2005 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roosta
her new documentary is on tv . she just did one of those poxy pre-show prayers with her dancers where she said "let's inspire these people to be who they want to be"

FUCK OFF YOU OUL SLAG

she honestly thinks that her concerts change people's lives...
changes the world!!

yeah...her head has LOOOONG since swelled to gigantic egotistical proportions...
there's no turning back for her now...

roosta 12-01-2005 03:52 PM

christ! Now Michael Moore is on spouting the most corny horseshit about how people were "moved" at the concert. AHHHHHHHHHH....

"when she showed the picture of the israeli and the palestinian embracing, people were crying, because they want to live in that world...."

Fucking christ. The Ego is out of control!

roosta 12-01-2005 04:27 PM

yay! she's now whining some shitcock whilst hebrew symbols float about!

JEWS!

mickill 12-01-2005 04:33 PM

I wanna make sweet kabbalah to her, man!

roosta 12-01-2005 04:35 PM

This will be my last update on the madonna documentary.
It just showed her in Ireland....(bare in mind she made this documentary)

And of course...

there was footage of quaint country roads, simpletons milling about little villages doing their menial tasks, hey-diddly-dee-diddle music and her dancers trying GUINNESS!!!!

What a woman of the world you are, you wretched piece of shit!

apparatus 12-01-2005 04:37 PM

Quote:

AGREED.

Quote:

"when she showed the picture of the israeli and the palestinian embracing, people were crying, because they want to live in that world...."

Fucking christ. The Ego is out of control!

Reminds me of Celine Dion and her miracle babies. And of Pablo Francisco's rendition of Celine Dion.. hahah

miss soul fire 12-01-2005 04:39 PM

Madonna is a snobbish nasty bitch. She's gross and not to mention ugly.

DIGI 12-01-2005 05:24 PM

I find it to be highly hypocritical that she and her hubby made mad cash from television and movies and yet her children aren't allowed to watch any TV. I guess Guy treats them better than she does (lets 'em eat junk food and shit), but she runs her house like a fuckin gulag.

what a slut.

TonsOfFun 12-01-2005 05:26 PM

Was that a docu? Wow, I was flicking through and thought I was watching adverts and thought this is going on for a bit so I turned it over and ended up watching house and during those adverts I thought 'that fucking madonna advert is back on'. Didn't realise she stole the air waves.

I wish she'd fuck off back to America. You are all right, she is as annoying as Robbie Williams, just the female version. Although obviously LOADS older so she has been annoying longer than he has... Still, I wish they'd both fuck off this island. America is big enough to hind them both!

roosta 12-01-2005 05:30 PM

She even went to try and save Israel! (”Can i make a difference?”) I was actually shocked that her presence did not immediately put a stop to the centuries old conflict in the region, and find the resolution to the quagmire that has evaded peacemakers for half a century….But we did get to hear her butcher “Imagine” whilst showing stock footage of war, famine, and (i shit you negative) an Arab and a Jew walking into the sunset. I can’t believe that didn’t work.

She ended with “Now do you understand my secret?”. Yes, I do. You are completely full of shit, and you know it.

Oh! And the credits ran backwards! You wacky nut!

CrankItUp! 12-01-2005 05:38 PM

One of Madonna's best movies was Desperately Seeking Susan (1985) w/ Rosanna Arquette. The women's baseball movie A League Of Their Own (1992) starring Madonna together w/ Geena Davis, Lori Petty and Rosie O' Donell was good also. (y)

guerillaGardner 12-01-2005 05:44 PM

Quote:

FUCK OFF YOU OUL SLAG

Hehehehehe

I totally agree. Two things that can influence my opinion of someone for the worse is if they idolise Madonna or idolise Princess Diana. If they idolise both they are totally off of my Christmas list.

SobaViolence 12-01-2005 10:09 PM

(y) (y)

HotAndWet 12-02-2005 12:31 AM

Quote:

haha yep!

I must admit madonna has always been a guilty pleasure of mine...my friends and I love her old dance music....but most of her new music aside from ray of light is shit

Oh yeah did anyone see the special about her on primetime?? Her kids were taping a segment and she was asleep and they're like "wake up mom" and she's all "hello my beautiful children"...barf, so fake.

natee 12-02-2005 03:50 AM

i prefer the old performing-blow-job-on-mineral-water-bottle madonna. yup.
i thought the documentary was a bit pretentious also, but i wasn't really watching it for her - more for the dancers.
they were amazing! i am sooooooo in love with daniel "cloud" campos. i was really moved when she gave him the guitar and he looked really touched. just great. i also like how she gave her dancers/performers a wee slot in the show to do their thang - you saw each one do a little routine in their style of dancing. loves it. watching dancers makes me want to be really young and healthy and jump off cars and shit.

natee 12-02-2005 03:52 AM

oh also i enjoyed stuart price.
les rythmes digitales, me loves.

discopants 12-02-2005 04:06 AM

What gets me is- doesn't Guy Ritchie get tired of pretending to be a cockney 24 hours a day?

TonsOfFun 12-02-2005 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by discopants
What gets me is- doesn't Guy Ritchie get tired of pretending to be a cockney 24 hours a day?

ditto for madonna to. I used to think she was american