Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

Knuckles 01-12-2006 11:08 PM

Re: The Family Album

Mickill, enjoy being able to dress Ava up all nice and cute now because soon enough she will want to start picking out her own outfits.

miss_bhaven 01-13-2006 02:03 AM

Omg hehehe he's gorgeous ^^^!! :p

Documad 01-13-2006 02:04 AM

Ha ha Knuckles! Why the goggles?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmute rhyme

Noah and Finley.

Cute kid, and your dog looks like my old dog Hazel. Such a good dog. :(

Documad 01-13-2006 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickill

Ooooohhhhh. Thanks DandyFop! What a sweetie.

Mickill, it can't be a good idea to put those fake eyelashes on a baby. No way are they real.

I should have never told you about my aversion to bows on babies. There isn't exactly anything WRONG with the bow, but Ava doesn't need one--she is obviously a girl.

Ava still has impecable style. :)

ericlee 01-13-2006 02:17 AM

roosta 01-13-2006 05:01 AM

cookiepuss is hot

P of R 01-13-2006 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpdrifter
Well you can't grasp the full horror that is my nose because this is a profile shot. My nose is somewhat crooked, one of my nostrils being bigger than the other. I think it might have something to do with my nose ring.

Anyway, actually, most snapshots of me are truly horrible. I call it the quasimodo phenomenon wherein a camera points at me and my face becomes akin to quasimodo. So I will likely post few pictures. One because I don't own a camera, digital or otherwise, and two because I rarely look like myself in photographs.

Cookie, the band is dead, that's what the R.I.P means. It was not called R.I.P. It was, in fact, called Loom. I wish we still had a website, but I think no one kept it up and now its gone. I know 2 of the members are still operating as Loom with a new singer. They may have a page.

I think you're exaggerating. Things like that never bother me at least.

mickill 01-13-2006 10:23 AM

It's nice to see that Knuckle's son has inherited his father's good fashion sense.

Doc, haha, they're not fake lashes. What kinda parents do you think we are? Sheesh. We just use No Tears Johnson & Johnson's Superior Longitude Waterproof Mascara for Babies.

abcdefz 01-13-2006 10:26 AM

Quote:

It's nice to see that Knuckle's son has inherited his father's good fashion sense.

Doc, haha, they're not fake lashes. What kinda parents do you think we are? Sheesh. We just use No Tears Johnson & Johnson's Superior Longitude Waterproof Mascara for Babies.

Cute kid, mickill. Your wife must have helped. :D

Knuckles 01-13-2006 11:35 AM

mp-seventythree 01-13-2006 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knuckles

These vaguely reminded me of the movie Big Daddy, where the kid wants to dress himself, and then you see him in the park with Adam Sandler and he's wearing fishing waders and a cape.

Rock 01-13-2006 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roosta
cookiepuss is hot

Yeah....I'd throw her the D.

cosmo105 01-15-2006 11:40 PM

me and my niece

my little sister and her poppin/lockin

i'm somehow related to this kid and he's great

steger was throwin rocks

my pride and joy

mickill 01-16-2006 12:41 PM

Nice ball, cos.

Good thing Steger wasn't wearing a thong that day.

cosmo105 01-16-2006 12:46 PM

believe it or not, that's not boxers. his ass is actually that red. he's 1/16th baboon.

thanks, mike. i got it as a gift when i was 16. isn't she pretty?

cosmo105 01-16-2006 12:51 PM

Marty. see the inscription underneath "ebonite"? i should have made it the Beastie Ball...oh well.

DandyFop 01-17-2006 03:40 AM

I am never having children because there's no way they will turn out as cute as any of the ones posted recently. NO DAMN WAY.

Cosmo screw you and your always cute hair :(

p.s. here's my sunday night

Booze

LoTR Risk

Our version of Guess Who? (asking questions like "Does your person look like a Nazi sympathizer?")

p.p.s. I lost Risk though my empire was mighty for most of the game, but it's okay cause I got laid a few hours later - not by any of the people in these photos though.

tracky 01-17-2006 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DandyFop
not by any of the people in these photos though.

there's only 1 person in those photos.... ;) and a game of Guess Who... a 2 player game...

synch 01-17-2006 06:44 AM

Yeah, noticed that too. I decided she must have been talking about the nazi sympathizer.

jabumbo 01-17-2006 07:32 AM

lord of the rings risk sucks mightely compared to regular risk. they put in too many crappy rules

Hiebz 01-17-2006 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo105
my pride and joy

that makes me think of cosmo bowling! I suppose from now on that's what will come to mind when I go

skinnybutphat 01-17-2006 12:54 PM

There are some incredibly cute children on this board.

skinnybutphat 01-17-2006 12:56 PM

Maybe when I move to Canada Mickill and I can arrange a marriage and our offspring's offspring will be the ultimate baby.

He likes the idea.

skinnybutphat 01-17-2006 12:58 PM

I call him Two tooth Tony sometimes.

But I don't wanna be the Pirate.

mickill 01-17-2006 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinnybutphat
Maybe when I move to Canada Mickill and I can arrange a marriage and our offspring's offspring will be the ultimate baby.

You'd better speed things along, man. The wife's already got her hanging around this 8 month old named Truman. I don't want my daughter dating no Truman. Not that they're in any way "dating". But I don't like it. I don't know this dude.

Let's make it happen.

hpdrifter 01-17-2006 01:22 PM

Are you gonna be one of those scary dads that intimidates all of the boys that wanna date their daughter?

I think dads like that are so cool.

skinnybutphat 01-17-2006 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmute rhyme
Awesome kid, makes me miss Noah when he was a baby. Again, totally awesome kid. (y)

Thanks

Quote:

You'd better speed things along, man.know this dude.

Let's make it happen.

Don't pressure us man, this cute lil' Mexican girl was all on his shit at Babies 'R' Us the other day.

DandyFop 01-17-2006 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracky
there's only 1 person in those photos.... ;) and a game of Guess Who... a 2 player game...

oh right...I forgot I didn't post any with my other friends. We teamed up for Guess Who?

and jamumbo, LoTR Risk is really awesome once you figure it all out. Plus it doesn't last for eternity like regular Risk because the game ends once the ring travels to that one place...with the fire and the like.

mickill 01-17-2006 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpdrifter
Are you gonna be one of those scary dads that intimidates all of the boys that wanna date their daughter?

I think dads like that are so cool.

Most definitely. I'm talking, "Hey, nice to meet you. Come in. Mind if I ask you a few questions? No? Good. Have a seat. Don't mind the bright light in your face. What? This? Oh, it's just an old polygraph. Don't worry about it, just fill out these forms...and... initial here, here and...here and sign your name at the bottom. It just says you've willfully consented to have your urine tested for any impurities blah blah blah...and I'll just need to see two forms of ID aaaand your drivers abstract and we can get started. Once we're done here, you're free to go home. And you should hear back from me in 2 to 3 weeks."

Qdrop 01-17-2006 02:07 PM

Quote:

Most definitely. I'm talking, "Hey, nice to meet you. Come in. Mind if I ask you a few questions? No? Good. Have a seat. Don't mind the bright light in your face. What? This? Oh, it's just an old polygraph. Don't worry about it, just fill out these forms...and... initial here, here and...here and sign your name at the bottom. It just says you've willfully consented to have your urine tested for any impurities blah blah blah...and I'll just need to see two forms of ID aaaand your drivers abstract and we can get started. Once we're done here, you're free to go home. And you should hear back from me in 2 to 3 weeks."

see, that's just too much work.

i just invite the boy in, point to my shotgun on the wall.....and say "i have lots of ammo, a shovel, and plenty of land out back. they'd never find you body. have a nice night".