Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Sure Shots (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Family Album (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=153)

kll 12-12-2006 03:23 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
she does look terrible though, so i'm gonna agree

DipDipDive 12-12-2006 03:26 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kll
she does look terrible though, so i'm gonna agree

(!)

Genocide Tulips 12-12-2006 03:30 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caribou
And now you want us to tell you that you don't look terrible at all, right?
That you actually look lovely?

Sorry, but that's the oldest trick in the book and I'm not falling for it.

Ugh, no. I actually think that and not only saying that to fish for comments. That's not my style.

ET 12-12-2006 03:34 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rirv
:( I don't actually have a beer gut, that's me sticking it out as far as I can to make myself look like an American athlete.

Baseball player, you mean?

No, wait, yeah American Athlete.

DipDipDive 12-12-2006 03:35 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I love posting pictures of myself on the internet so that complete strangers can see them, even though I feel I look terrible.

bigblu89 12-12-2006 03:42 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
How come Zorra doesn't bitch and moan when the ladies post compliments about the guys that post pics in here?

ET 12-12-2006 03:44 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Yeah, bitch bitch bitch... more comments about the beard sexiness, please.

Caribou 12-12-2006 03:47 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide Tulips
Ugh, no. I actually think that and not only saying that to fish for comments. That's not my style.

Ok, just checking.

DipDipDive 12-12-2006 03:49 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigblu89
How come Zorra doesn't bitch and moan when the ladies post compliments about the guys that post pics in here?

I've never understood this, either. Those of us without balls have said far more offensive things in this forum than all of the dudes combined.

zorra_chiflada 12-12-2006 03:53 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigblu89
How come Zorra doesn't bitch and moan when the ladies post compliments about the guys that post pics in here?

yeah, you don't get it. you might have seen that I complimented jennygirl as well. i was pissed off that someone thought it was appropriate to say that someone was "officially" the "hottest girl" or whatever. it's not a beauty pageant.
ok? got it now? good

DipDipDive 12-12-2006 03:54 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zorra_chiflada
i was pissed off that someone thought it was appropriate to say that someone was "officially" the "hottest girl" or whatever.

No one said that.

P.S. BOB SHOW US YOUR TITS.

zorra_chiflada 12-12-2006 03:57 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DipDipDive
No one said that.

P.S. BOB SHOW US YOUR TITS.

right, that's not what droppin was hinting at all

ToucanSpam 12-12-2006 03:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
People can state that if they like, it's not Brett's fault someone takes personal offense to it due to self esteem issues or jealousy. If he finds a particular woman attractive and wants to compliment her, he has a right to do so. There is no hierarchy of classification in what he's saying, relax.

Lots of inappropriate things on this board get said that bother people, but honestly, no one here gives a shit about anyone else's feelings, so there's no point in making a big deal about it.

Rock 12-12-2006 03:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Droppin is officially the hottest guy on here.

zorra_chiflada 12-12-2006 03:58 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam
People can state that if they like, it's not Brett's fault someone takes personal offense to it due to self esteem issues or jealousy. If he finds a particular woman attractive and wants to compliment her, he has a right to do so. There is no hierarchy of classification in what he's saying, relax.

YEAH YOUR RIGHT I'M JUST JEALOUSE LOL

ToucanSpam 12-12-2006 04:01 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Zorra you're clearly acting like someone who is either jealous or has a big stick up her arse because someone else complimented a girl on her looks. Get over it.

kll 12-12-2006 04:01 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
posting in the family album has always been an un-official beauty pageant

zorra_chiflada 12-12-2006 04:02 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToucanSpam
Zorra you're clearly acting like someone who is either jealous or has a big stick up her arse because someone else complimented a girl on her looks. Get over it.

hey, i'm not catching feelings here. droppin's the one all pissed because i thought something he said was stupid. and this has nothing to do with you.

DipDipDive 12-12-2006 04:03 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zorra_chiflada
right, that's not what droppin was hinting at all

No I really don't think he was.

And let's face it - every single dude on this board has a hierarchy of hotness of the girls who post pictures of themselves here. Whether they voice their opinions or not, that's reality. That's reality in life, too and the sooner you start to accept that, the less it'll bother you.

ToucanSpam 12-12-2006 04:04 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
I don't care if it has nothing to do with me, you're getting all bent out of shape about nothing.


Listen, just look at that picture of 'myself', that one always generates laughter.

zorra_chiflada 12-12-2006 04:05 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DipDipDive
No I really don't think he was.

And let's face it - every single dude on this board has a hierarchy of hotness of the girls who post pictures of themselves here. Whether they voice their opinions or not, that's reality. That's reality in life, too and the sooner you start to accept that, the less it'll bother you.

and every single female here has something that pisses them off. whether they voice their opinions or not, it's up to them.

kll 12-12-2006 04:05 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DipDipDive
No I really don't think he was.

And let's face it - every single dude on this board has a hierarchy of hotness of the girls who post pictures of themselves here. Whether they voice their opinions or not, that's reality. That's reality in life, too and the sooner you start to accept that, the less it'll bother you.


very true.

ToucanSpam 12-12-2006 04:07 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenAdrock
Well, who can resist this?



;)

I'M THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL

zorra_chiflada 12-12-2006 04:08 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
dammit i gotta go to work. i wish i could argue on the internet all day :(

Bob 12-12-2006 04:09 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
can we all stop arguing and go back to talking about how good/gay i look please?

DipDipDive 12-12-2006 04:09 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zorra_chiflada
dammit i gotta go to work. i wish i could argue on the internet all day :(

That's not what you get paid to do?? :eek:

TurdBerglar 12-12-2006 04:09 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmute rhyme
I agree as well, but hotness for me isn't all about the looks, intelligence, humor, how someone carries themselves is more important than just looks.



looks is all that matters on the net though!

kll 12-12-2006 04:10 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
if bob gets a scarf from his secret santa, then i take credit for the idea!

Rock 12-12-2006 04:10 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob
can we all stop arguing and go back to talking about how good/gay i look please?

i don't think you look gay. or straight. its kind of hard to tell which one you look because i don't see a dudes cock in your mouth or your cock in a woman's mouth.

kll 12-12-2006 04:12 PM

Re: The Family Album
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock
i don't think you look gay. or straight. its kind of hard to tell which one you look because i don't see a dudes cock in your mouth or your cock in a woman's mouth.


oh god, here comes knuckles...


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 Beastie Boys