Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   Beastie-Free General Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   oh fuck (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=89853)

Dorothy Wood 01-09-2009 02:56 AM

oh fuck

the nerd is a player after all.

paul jones 01-09-2009 03:00 AM

Re: oh fuck

that's what I said about my ex

Dorothy Wood 01-09-2009 03:25 AM

umm. so, I basically saw my crush take home another girl and I drunkenly texted him a bit ago "I guess my the ory was wr onge". (edited to escape searchability). which alludes to my theor y that he liked me or whatever. and he just texted back like 15 minutes later, "ok...WHAT w as you r the ory?"

uhh...I think I'm just gonna not say anything back right now because the caps seem aggressive and I'm pretty sure he should be banging that chick right now or something.

I suppose I could be truthful for once. but I can't. if there's a chance that the girl is there with him. so I shall remain mysterious. I think that's the right move.

I am tired of games anyway. but I keep playing them because I don't know what else to do.

paul jones 01-09-2009 03:37 AM

play some Tetris on facebook instead Kel (y)

maybe nothing happened anyway and they just fell asleep.Just don't let it eat away your mind.

roosta 01-09-2009 05:27 AM

tell him your theory was that he was gay.

its the only way out of this.

Audio. 01-09-2009 06:00 AM

facebook has tetris :eek: aww sweet!

wot happened with the punk dude with the bomber jacket?

DandyFop 01-09-2009 06:01 AM

Audio I wish some of your art had been up at that beastie boys thing.

Sorry that has nothing to do with this thread.

Actually Dorothy you make sweet art too. You guys should make art together. IN THE PANTS.

Audio. 01-09-2009 06:07 AM

heh

delay:
kind of hoped after i saw some uber awesome paintings. The one with the Sabotage theme are the best imo

back on topic.

Dorothy Wood 01-09-2009 11:27 AM

punk dude is no more. he was creepin me out.

I wish I could say the gay thing, but that's not normally the kind of thing I would say. I would laugh, but I don't think he would.

now that I'm not drunk, I am debating whether or not I should tell him what I meant or just make up something. I can't help thinking I should just get it out there so I can forget about it. but then I'm afraid it will make our friendship super awkward (it is currently just awkward).

damn it damn it damn it

Lex Diamonds 01-09-2009 11:52 AM

Just do something. Either way you're gonna look weird, but if you tell him about your gay little "the ory" and the fact you watched him leave without saying anything then he will probably sever all contact. Say you meant to text someone else or something.

rirv 01-09-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorothy Wood (Post 1640603)
punk dude is no more. he was creepin me out.

I wish I could say the gay thing, but that's not normally the kind of thing I would say. I would laugh, but I don't think he would.

now that I'm not drunk, I am debating whether or not I should tell him what I meant or just make up something. I can't help thinking I should just get it out there so I can forget about it. but then I'm afraid it will make our friendship super awkward (it is currently just awkward).

damn it damn it damn it

You say it's not the kind of thing you'd normally say, but since when did the things you normally say actually work in these situations? Try switching your style.

kaiser soze 01-09-2009 11:54 AM

is ory codeword for oral?

Lex Diamonds 01-09-2009 12:02 PM

No but she's worried he might come on here and search for "theory" and find out what she meant.

jabumbo 01-09-2009 12:08 PM

text messages are searchable?

Lex Diamonds 01-09-2009 12:09 PM

No but Beatsie Boiz Massage Boardz are.

Dorothy Wood 01-09-2009 01:02 PM

ha, I was just being paranoid. I don't think anybody would be like, "oh hey, I got this text, I'm gonna google it word for word and see what comes up".

padster, what does "watching him leave without saying anything" have to do with it? what was I supposed to say? he said goodbye to me. the girl seemed annoyed. I think she can tell I like him. ha.

I think I'm just going to say, "I don't know, it made more sense last night".

he already knows I'm kind of weird, I'm not that worried about the actual text, I'm just trying to figure if I should tell him I like him or whatever. ugh. because his behavior as of late has indicated that he likes me, or at least that there is some sort of tension between us. but maybe he's just like that around every girl.

either way, the fun is over. :/

Lex Diamonds 01-09-2009 01:06 PM

I mean like, if you really wanted his cock you shoulda spoke up when he was leaving with the other chick. Even if it was just something small like "oh. You're going. OK. Bye then" just to let him know that you liked him. Watching him go without saying anything, THEN texting him is a little odd that's all.

But you said he already knows you're a tard so fuck it.

Dorothy Wood 01-09-2009 01:19 PM

yeah, I don't know that that would've done anything. the girl was there the whole night, she came specifically to see him. and I've seen them interact before, she's always over the top with flirting. it's kind of gross.

blah, it's my fault, I played my cards too close. I should've stayed til the end of his dj set last week and ended the night together, but I went all responsible and said, "oh, I should go, I have to work in the morning" and left.

well, I sent the text, it said something about having an answer then falling asleep, and how it made more sense last night. and sorry.

oh alcohol.

AceFace 01-09-2009 04:48 PM

TELL him. if you like him tell him. if he says he doesn't feel the same, then you're just back in the boat you're in now. it'll make you feel better to know, i would think.

also, you haven't been friends for long, right? if he says he's not up for that, then you haven't lost this huge great relationship that's lasted years.

Dorothy Wood 01-09-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AceFace (Post 1640698)
TELL him. if you like him tell him. if he says he doesn't feel the same, then you're just back in the boat you're in now. it'll make you feel better to know, i would think.

also, you haven't been friends for long, right? if he says he's not up for that, then you haven't lost this huge great relationship that's lasted years.

ugh, if I tell him that I like him, then it will taint everything I ever say to him again and I have to see him all the time.

plus, the liking him bit was growing on account of me thinking that he liked me. and if he doesn't, then I just feel stupid.

the whole thing is awfully pathetic. he's not even that good a catch. and I wasn't even set on dating him, I just wanted to make out and see if we had any chemistry and then move on from there. but then he started bein' all, "come hang out with me" and acting shy and nervous and happy and giggly around me and it transferred onto me and now this stupid chick who never looks like she's having a good time is messing everything up.

on the other hand, if they like eachother and are having a good time together, and I come out all jealous and weird and shitting all over it, then that sucks. it makes me a bad friend. and kinda ruins the whole magic of a burgeoning relationship. like, he's flush with love over this chick and I'm in the background freaking out like he did something wrong. when he really hasn't.

blah! :(

ms.peachy 01-10-2009 06:05 AM

Surely you can see how, even if he does like you a bit, he might choose to go get off with the girl who is throwing herself at him, rather than sit around waiting forever for another chick who is making an effort at not appearing especially interested?

Videodrome 01-10-2009 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.peachy (Post 1640785)
Surely you can see how, even if he does like you a bit, he might choose to go get off with the girl who is throwing herself at him, rather than sit around waiting forever for another chick who is making an effort at not appearing especially interested?

exactly. what if he pushed away the chick who is throwing herself at him to holler at you, then you're not interested? then he loses twice and has no chicks, which sucks.

Dorothy Wood 01-10-2009 03:49 PM

oh yeah, I understand, that's why I said he really isn't doing anything wrong.

honestly, I could have been more forthright. it doesn't really matter, I've got more important things going on in my life that need attention.

I'm just kind of disappointed. meh.