Beastie Boys Message Board

Beastie Boys Message Board (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/index.php)
-   General Beastie Boys Discussion (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Reissues? (http://bbs.beastieboys.com/showthread.php?t=98036)

Madhockey 05-09-2012 10:19 AM

Reissues?

I'm so devastated by the passing of Adam that I want to spend some money on the boys.

Like an idiot, I put off buying the remastered editions available on the website. I was going to buy all the digital deluxe versions with the videos and the b-sides. But now it appears that I can't buy them? Is this just a temporary thing, or will they not be available again?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks to all fellow Beastie fans in mourning.

GrapeApe 05-09-2012 10:33 AM

Re: Reissues?

Same here.

They are still listed in the store but they show an out of stock error when you try to put them in your cart.

I think a new run of limited edition vinyl is in order.

benchillin 05-09-2012 10:55 AM

wait! what?

i was gonna re-up when my i got my direct deposit.

wtf?

MrSmiley1 05-09-2012 11:44 AM

I have been waiting to replace my old PB until I got some cash (I am always broke). Decided to pull the trigger and bought it on Amazon because Top Spin pisses me off. Mine says shipping on the 14th (ordered on the 6th) but if you try to buy now, it is backordered until the end of June.

Looks like there was a mad rush on all of their stuff.

Bradleystp 05-09-2012 11:53 AM

Have you seen ebay? Prices for anything Beastie related have skyrocketed!

beasties#1fan 05-09-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradleystp (Post 1786172)
Have you seen ebay? Prices for anything Beastie related have skyrocketed!

wow really? i heard that the action figures were priced at like 10 G's...and i was just like...who the fuck is selling these? thats borderline stupid.

MCAadROCKMiKEd7 05-09-2012 11:20 PM

I've wanted to up on the vinyls and CDs. Some DVDS also. I have plenty of books. I have all my favorite CDs already. I better get to work!!

kindness09 05-10-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beasties#1fan (Post 1786317)
wow really? i heard that the action figures were priced at like 10 G's...and i was just like...who the fuck is selling these? thats borderline stupid.

yea-yea.....let's see if they sell ;)

silence7 05-10-2012 12:44 AM

CD reissues should be available from now til' eternity, Vinyl was limited edition.

LuciferHam 05-10-2012 01:39 AM

I bought the deluxe vinyl remasters but didn't want to open them so I've started buying the regular vinyl remasters. How many copies of these albums do I need? I don't know but I'm up to 3 of Paul's and Nasty, two of LTI, CYH, IC, TT5B... and its likely to increase. Ah well, multiple format Beasties rules!

Madhockey 05-21-2012 05:53 PM

Here is the response I got from TopSpin back on May 9th:

Jonny Young, May 09 10:08 (PDT):
Hi Mark. Thanks for your email. I'm sorry to hear that you are having some trouble purchasing. It appears that the artist's team has made the offers on the Reissues pages no longer available for purchase. We do not have any insight on whether these offers will be made available in the future, and apologize for any confusion. Please refer to the artist's website for any updates regarding the future availability of these items, if they become available later on. If you would like to purchase the digital files at this time, you will need to order from a different retailer, as they are not available for purchase from the Beastie Boys website. Thanks for your patience and support for the Beastie Boys.

Kind regards,
Jonny

Mark, May 09 09:24 (PDT):
I put off buying the reissues. I wanted to buy the digital deluxe packages. I was hoping for a combo offer of all the reissues, but it was never offered. I am wondering why the site currently doesn't offer them anymore?

YoungRemy 05-21-2012 10:29 PM

I was trying to figure all of this out as well. there is the topspin sale and there is the sammerch items for sale through their paypal page. I left a message for sammerch to try and get an answer as well. no response yet, but they do seem to have Check Your Head ecopak CD available, where it is not avil through the topspin sale or reissues site.

Billy Corbitt 05-23-2012 09:54 PM

Is there any new word on this subject yet?