View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 08:11 PM
non sequitur.

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmute rhyme
That's awesome. SXSW kicks ass! Did he bring home any Texas souvenirs?
here is him in a practice shot of me with the useless $50 note [anyone want it?!] that went so wrong but right:

scott didn't get much from texas, but he says it was very hot. hothothot.
he got some tissues - i'm researching right now - duane reade facial tissues, thayers dry mouth spray and drum tobacco "european style" - ha! which is much dryer than the normal rolling drum tobacco you get here, he says.

he went to eat a burger from the shake shack at madison square, ny, tho and he was nuff impressed with your meat products.
he says he was in george bush airport in houston, texas and he thought "nice airport - cunt of a man."
more quotes:
"they don't do pedestrians [in texas]. and no consideration for the old and immobile trying to get across the road. what's yr craic with shaping cheese? crumbles, strings, shapes?! what's wrong with a good old block of cheddar? ross, my drummer, was quite surprised with the amount of muscle mags on the newstands and protein drinks - he wanted an ordinary milkshake and all he could find was PROTEIN CHOCOLATE MILK! again, my drummer thinks the americans have an identity crisis - he lost count of the stars and stripes in austin. they've either got an identity crisis or amnesia and keep forgetting where they are; i mean, everyone in britain hates their government - and i have never seen anyone fly a flag. the only person who thinks a british flag is still cool is the dirty old queen.
however! alcohol: GOOD. free pours: AMAZING!"
ha! he thinks that says it all, although of course he experienced much more

she's a pearl of a girl, i guess that's what you might say