Thread: Boobies
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Plok is Australian Too!

Default Re: Boobies

Quote:
Originally Posted by befsquire
while i do not agree with fucktop's assessment, the pic was posted and she expressed her opinion, and while it came across as bitchy, i'm not entirely sure it was intended as such. everyone seems to be ganging up on her for doing it, but when zorra posted that really bitchy comment to cookiepuss in the family album, no one ganged up on zorra. sorta hypocritical, isn't it?
I disagree Beth. Theres a big difference between what Zorra and what Fucktop said. Zorras comment was regarding the provocative nature of Cookiepuss' photos. Fucktop was actually insulting BA01's appearance. It wasnt as if Fucktop was targeting the fact that BA01 was posting provocative photos or that she was applying for a job as a gogo dancer (i dont know about over there in the states but here that basically means stripper). I dont think you can really draw an analogy between the two comments.

Even if you think the two comments are on the same level for some reason, then I don't see how you can honestly argue that zorra didnt cop any flack.

We're gonna rock the universe for everyone!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fucktopgirl
NOw i will go put my head in the blender for the enjoyment of all!