Thread: Boobies
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Papillon butinant

Default Re: Boobies

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancid_Beasties
Zorras comment was regarding the provocative nature of Cookiepuss' photos. Fucktop was actually insulting BA01's appearance.
Urrmm no, i was making constructive criticism. THe girl post her picture, i gave her my feedbacks!

Quote:
It wasnt as if Fucktop was targeting the fact that BA01 was posting provocative photos or that she was applying for a job as a gogo dancer (i dont know about over there in the states but here that basically means stripper). I dont think you can really draw an analogy between the two comments.
INdeed as i was not bichting about the fact that she was posting in some sexy "lingerie" as she has the right to do because It is the boobies thread, i was giving comments, maybe it appears rude, on her look. And i would certainly not tell her not to be a stripper, to each their own.
Zorra ,on the other hand was pissed off because Cookie grabbs her tits in a non "slutty" thread.

So then the only analogy between the both of us is that women where sexually implicit in their contenue.One was not at the right place to do it , the other was!

All i want to say is that I love trees.