View Single Post
Old 11-17-2003, 08:57 PM
drifter

Quote:
Originally posted by orboxity
well it offends you that i want to par take and post photos that best represent me since i dont have many photos of myself? I want to be a part of this thread, but i dont have many photos of myself what do you suggest I do? and I'm not clogging....and did you say this to any of the other people who also posted photos that werent pics of themselves...offended for the dumbest reason bob.
if you dont have photos of yourself then boo hoo hoo

the other people who posted not-theme pictures were yelled at and most of them only posted one not numerously annoying ones so it wasnt such a big broo-ha-ha

really your pictures wouldnt even fit into the genius thread because they are just plain stupid

you are posting too many and since you say you are doing so because they "represent your personality" pictorially then that makes it even more retarded

we dont give a shit that you dont have a picture and we dont wanna see you posting meaningless random pictures in this thread to make up for it

please refrain from shittin on my thread anymore

thank you

Next stop, home ownership! I’m just kidding, the middle class is dying. You’ll be renting forever.