View Single Post
Old 11-17-2003, 11:32 PM
orboxity

Quote:
Originally posted by HEIRESS
if you dont have photos of yourself then boo hoo hoo

the other people who posted not-theme pictures were yelled at and most of them only posted one not numerously annoying ones so it wasnt such a big broo-ha-ha

really your pictures wouldnt even fit into the genius thread because they are just plain stupid

you are posting too many and since you say you are doing so because they "represent your personality" pictorially then that makes it even more retarded

we dont give a shit that you dont have a picture and we dont wanna see you posting meaningless random pictures in this thread to make up for it

please refrain from shittin on my thread anymore

thank you

wow bitch, i didnt think adidas and kittens and the three stooges were retarded....as a matter of fact the beasties are huge fans of adidas so i guess you think they're retarted also.

second I posted those pictures before anyone said anything (notice I'm new to theboards) and I havent posted any pictures since so i dont know why the fuck you all keep talking about this. Regardless I'll do what ever the fuck I want too.....and any of you who are making a huge deal about people wanting to post pictures that may represent their humor or parts of thier personalities (especially if they don't have many photos of themselves)...then it shows me how closed minded you are and how much of an ass your making yourself look. I don't care where or what thread I post in, if I'm a part of a message board I should be allowed to post whatever the hell i want as long as it isnt slanderous or offensive to people. I never knew shoes and kittens were so offensive to people.

not to mention the fact that theres only so many times a person can post a picture of his or herslef before it just gets old.....you all seem to be making a bigger deal out of this then I am..I just told you...I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do...and you certainly wouldnt like it if i told you what and where to post....and if you you say you wouldnt care....then your lying.....and if you arent...then you have no care in the world about freedom of speech.