View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 04:29 AM
lost her earing

Default Re: my 1st official wag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underage Girlie
everytime you post here you have this whole "i'm so hard done by" attitude.

if you think that your ethnicity defines who you are as a complete person, then fine. if you want to sit around and pidgeonhole yourself as being "lower class" then that's fine too. but if you do, you'll never escape that hard done by mentality, and severely limit opportunities for personal growth...

dude, ethnicity defines a large part of who you are, the way ur raised, ur culrure, religion, identity etc. personally i dont think its a bad thing, i just hate how some ppl give u a hard time about it. and my family is lower class, i dont care its just gonna make it all the better when i show them stuck up sons a bitches that i kick they're academic asses even though my school didnt get to cheat on the aims test, and because i am actually worth it get a better job when i finish school.

when no ones ever believed in you and all they've ever told you is that ur a good for nothing failure, i think its justified to fell a little hard done by, but that doesn't mean u let it inhibbit you, you prove them wrong.
you be the best you can be despite what they say, whats wrong with a mentallity like that? how am i 'limiting opportunities for personal growth'?

ps. not trying to patronise, genuinley asking

you sound like friggin' Rocky Balboa

Last edited by vickista : 11-23-2006 at 04:32 AM.