View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 09:48 PM

Default Re: its take-over of the non-americans on the board today

happy poop day, before i get back to eating and sleeping and watching television with my family and drinking wine and playing with my dog, i wanted to share a bulletin i got from my pal Borat though my myspace account. i larfed pretty hard:

Jagshemash my Myspaces bestfriend - it Borat here! To those in US and A happy Thanksgiven! As well as my recent moviefilm I has been in many previous Kazakh televiske films, including 'Dirty Jew', 'Attack of the Jew Claw', 'Help There's a Jew in my Kitchen' and various other projects fund by Melvin Gibson.
In additions, I was also appear in 2 seasons of HBO series name 'Da Ali Gee Show' - both of which has releasings today in US and A on a brand new format called "DVD" [it is like a magical plate]. It nice - I think you like! Thank you for be my friend, I like you, please come visit me in Kazakhstan - you can use my sister, or if your flavour more boy, then please enjoy my brother Bilo in small hole. He will cry, but next day he won't remember nothing! Chenquieh.

ritz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Presentable View Post
...has gone on atwixt, nay, afween the seams...