View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 11:09 AM
small star for you

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by na§tee
ohhhh here are some lahdahn pics! fabulous! why did you go exactly? just a wee holiday?

oh you look like you are having a great time! looking superd00per! i especially like the one with the phone box teeheehee. they're getting rarer and rarer these days. you shoulda posed inside like they had to do in america's next top modeelllll!

pints with venus! i am jealous. tell us, what pints did you have? did you get to try any legendary brown sauce? what did you think of the british boyz? did you buy anything in marks and spencer or debenhams? (actually, that question is boring, dinnae answer!)
Went just for the weekend with my cousin to get out of Chicago for a bit..plus I had fri / mon off from work so I had the time. It was so fast but now that I am home suffering from some serious jet lag.

I have about 10 pictures of me and those damn phone booths, I was a tad obsessed. I did buy a really awesome coat from House of Fraiser, I was on the hunt for some shoes but all the ones I found they didnt have my size. BOO.

Actually didnt meet any British men, I met people from Barcelona (barthalona) Australia and a hottie waiter from Sardenia. That teeth rumor is so not true!

Venus was def one of the highlights of the trip, what was supposed to be only brunch turned into an all day all night debauchery of pubs and KGB sushi. Seriously...she's the type of person you feel you've known forever, super warm personality....extrememly personable, total hottie mom. When it was time to go I couldnt stop hugging her. I felt bad for my cousin for putting up with all the nerdy board talking we did.