View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 08:53 PM
for your health

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastiegirrl101
Went just for the weekend with my cousin to get out of Chicago for a bit..plus I had fri / mon off from work so I had the time. It was so fast but now that I am home suffering from some serious jet lag.

I have about 10 pictures of me and those damn phone booths, I was a tad obsessed. I did buy a really awesome coat from House of Fraiser, I was on the hunt for some shoes but all the ones I found they didnt have my size. BOO.

Actually didnt meet any British men, I met people from Barcelona (barthalona) Australia and a hottie waiter from Sardenia. That teeth rumor is so not true!

Venus was def one of the highlights of the trip, what was supposed to be only brunch turned into an all day all night debauchery of pubs and KGB sushi. Seriously...she's the type of person you feel you've known forever, super warm personality....extrememly personable, total hottie mom. When it was time to go I couldnt stop hugging her. I felt bad for my cousin for putting up with all the nerdy board talking we did.
fucking great pics NAt!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish I could have afforded time off work to talk board crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echewta View Post
I've never been nor do I ever want to go to a party where dude takes his shirt off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipDipDive View Post
I'm known to compliment a nice beard and I definitely have boobs and a vagina.