View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 09:31 AM

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by b i o n i c
well im sorry the fact that i used another name to say something sparked other people to attack a whole lot of other people who had nothing to do with it.

i guess people had a lot to say to other people beyond a banal comment about someones goofy smile, maybe i wanted to see more that werent like that? like leaving a note on a loud neighbors door (see the thread), leaving a box of mints on someones desk - not even! she's goddamn pretty, i highly doubt shes lost a wink of sleep over it. i took a few minutes to create a name to say something to someone, its been days since. i cant control peoples reactions and seeing how/how long its unfolded.. in a sense i had the right instinct to do that. i didnt think it was worth starting a fight over. and i thought that like what a lot of people say, it would be passed over and forgotten. its too bad how something really silly turned out - just read the all of the things said since. maybe it was time bottled up feelings to come out? i dunno. like i said, i wasnt trying to be insulting with what i said.
Is this what they call legalese?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustSucker
ampm makes this shit look too easy