View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 08:07 PM
DANCE SUCKA!!!

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti
This is a very confusing find Waldo moment.
1st you say that you are wearing blue shades. I could not find blue shades but I am wondering how the girl on the left got a bum knee.
Then you say that you are behind the old guy with the tie. I finally figured out that you mean you have the tie and not the old guy....not to mention that the guy is not that old...I was looking for an oldie mcoldie with wrinkles. Then I started looking at the girl straddling the guy on his honches. She is fun to look at.....wearing stretch pants and low cut Chuck Taylors....and I wonder what she wears on the weekends. Good work crew!

Yea it is a pretty crazy crew. The girl hurt her knew by falling down outside on teh sidewalk. She was wearing high heels and stepped in one of those cracks.

The old guy is old lol. He got his MBA in 1961

The girl in the stretch pants is pretty crazy. She has a wild personality. She also found out that I like the beasties. One morning I was joking around with her saying "its gonna be a long day, but its 50 cups of coffee and you know its on" and she's like, "so you like Hello Nasty?" haha

Good evening, I'm Chevy Chase and you're touching yourself
Exceptional Professional

Last edited by Justin : 04-05-2007 at 08:12 PM.