View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Devil's Advocate

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastieangel01 View Post
The flowers are real, yes?

they are not. Silk flowers and I made the clips myself. quite easy to do...you are crafty so I'm sure you can do it.

you need:

your choice of silk flowers
floral wire (green or silver what ever you prefer and you can use a thin guage...not to thin, but thin.)
Wire cutters or some sort of sharp sheers (the thin wire is easy to cut with regular sissors)
a lighter
and your choice of hair clips. I would not recommend a bobbi pin. you want a clip of some sort...the size and shape is up to you. something with a figure 8 shapes is the easiest.

to do:

you pull the silk flower off the plastic stem keeping the green base part in tact.

get your wire ready and heat up the end of the wire using your lighter, until the wire glows red.

Then push the hot wire through the green flower base. it should slide through easily, but it's gotta be super hot and you gotta do it quick or you won't make it all the way through.

then you can wire it to a clip.
you just have to play around with it and you may need to trim to get it to lay flat against the clip. that's why the figure 8 clip design is easier...cause you can shove that green base through one of the holes in the figure 8, slide your wire through and trim off any excess and wrap the wire around the clip to secure it.

these square ones would work too:

or these:

Ta-da!!!! floral clips. cheap and easy...well fairly easy.

Cookiepuss

('vajina')

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Padster View Post

Remember, women are more than just a pair of tits and you have to capture the mind before you can take that ass hostage.

Last edited by cookiepuss : 10-02-2007 at 02:30 PM.