View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 10:28 AM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by sercomdj01 View Post
why did my tshirt cause so much panic? meltdown is it!

because it's stupid to pay that much for a t-shirt, especially a stooges one. and if you don't know why, then you can't be helped.

and it's ragSTOCK, razor. also the Alley and Ragstock are not downtown. they're right down the street from me at this very moment. I'm know I'm kind of being a bitch, but I'm just trying to help you. the Alley is pretty much a joke, everyone here knows that tourists and suburbanites...and I suppose goths and industrial dorks are the only ones who go there. (unless you're looking for halloween stuffs).

you just seem like a creative person and I've seen your different styles over the years and it's really just an obvious progression. I understand you can like those bands and be really into them...but diving so deep so fast into dressing "punk" basically makes you a poser...especially since like a year ago you were totally into ted nugent. I just think you should make your own way instead of buying stupid crap at hot topic.

ahhh, sorry, I'm just really touchy about this subject. punk is fascinating, it really is, when I was a kid in the 80's, my older step-sister was punk, she had pink hair and chucks, yadda yadda. I loved it. but you know, even after all the hot topics were built, it was still kinda fun...but now fucking burberry has studded belts and leather jackets, it's time to stop now.

you should just go ahead and start getting into hardcore. that's what comes next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.