Thread: makeup question
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 11:36 PM

Default makeup question

i've tried to figure this out myself wit the powers of the internets, but i cant really answer my question.

i HAAAAAAAATE lip gloss. some people can pull it off. i feel like on me it looks like "hey im 13 and i cant wear real makeup yet but my mom said lip gloss is ok!" i look pretty dang young and super glossy lips dont help the case any (not that im complaining, eventually looking way young is gonna be awesome)

anyways, i would like to be able to put some color on my lips. very... unnoticable color. basically, i have unusually pale lips and i'd like them to look like more healthy lips, not like HEY LOOK AT ME IVE GOT LIPSTICK ON. i wear very very very little if any makeup, so i need something subtle. any reccomnedations? i see stuff that says its "sheer" but it will also say something like "shiney" or "glossy"... i know there are lipsticks that have more of a matte finish, and ive not really had any lipstick experience but i feel like that would make a big smudgy red mess all over my face. lip stains sound like they might be what im looking for, but again, thats something ive never had any experience with and that seems like it might make for some pretty intense color. im also wondering what would happen if you just colored your lips with a lip pencil, is that doable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBerglar View Post
FATASS