Thread: Seriously..
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 08:51 AM
Judge Mental

Default Re: Seriously..

So I went and it was ok - two women there and they just ummed and ahhed and asked "how does tha make you feel a lot", which gives me the impression that thats what individual conselling will be like. Plus if i wanted 1-2-1 counselling i would have to wait nearly another 6 months and the group stuff starts in march, so i think i will give it a go. They talked to me about my reservations about group stuff and they quashed some of my fears about it, like someone said on this thread, I can go for a bit and if its not for me apply to do 1-2-1 stuff.
The only problem is that its over 15 weeks and its at 10am on a wednesday and there is no way my work are gonna support it. Will have to see what they say.
Even just giving an overview of my problems yesterday was a good thing, i felt better saying a few things that i hadnt previously said out loud so it could be what i need.
Once again thanks for all the help, opinions and advice about this. I was a bit unsure at first about telling a complete bunch of randommers about this but its really helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosta View Post
give it time, we will go in wonderous directions. mainly calling people cunts.

www.beastiemixes.com/Guy Incognito