View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 11:02 PM
Swollen Member

Default Re: Memorable cinema experiences.

After I saw Jaws 3-D in the theaters, I saw a baskin robbins across the way in the mall and I ran towards it and ran straight into a glass wall. It didn't break but I cried after running into it face first. I think I was around 7.

I saw Rocky IV in the theaters, and it was me, a friend and some dude who was there by himself that chose to sit right behind us in the empty theater. About half way through the movie I heard a huge fart..one that sounded like it hurt coming out and I yelled at my friend and moved to the other side of the theater. He came over to me laughing and told me that it was the dude behind us.

I saw the second Austin Powers movie in the theater and it was super crowded...pretty much sold out in a HUUUGE theater. Right after the screen went blank and silent after the Univeral globe (i think it was Universal Studios) made its appearance before the movie, someone farted. The whole theater laughed for about 10 minutes even through the beginning of the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.peachy View Post
Is she tug-job fodder for your average 22 year old? No, probably not, but so what?