Thread: oh fuck
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 06:39 PM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: oh fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFace View Post
TELL him. if you like him tell him. if he says he doesn't feel the same, then you're just back in the boat you're in now. it'll make you feel better to know, i would think.

also, you haven't been friends for long, right? if he says he's not up for that, then you haven't lost this huge great relationship that's lasted years.

ugh, if I tell him that I like him, then it will taint everything I ever say to him again and I have to see him all the time.

plus, the liking him bit was growing on account of me thinking that he liked me. and if he doesn't, then I just feel stupid.

the whole thing is awfully pathetic. he's not even that good a catch. and I wasn't even set on dating him, I just wanted to make out and see if we had any chemistry and then move on from there. but then he started bein' all, "come hang out with me" and acting shy and nervous and happy and giggly around me and it transferred onto me and now this stupid chick who never looks like she's having a good time is messing everything up.

on the other hand, if they like eachother and are having a good time together, and I come out all jealous and weird and shitting all over it, then that sucks. it makes me a bad friend. and kinda ruins the whole magic of a burgeoning relationship. like, he's flush with love over this chick and I'm in the background freaking out like he did something wrong. when he really hasn't.

blah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.