View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 11:12 AM
anti-semite cossack sluts

Default Re: Genius Thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericlee View Post
I really don't see why you're upset over a simple cartoon that was posted by me onto a message board with a small community when all I'm doing is mocking a dipsht artist who doesn't know how to get his point across and he did it for millions of readers to see. Also, am I known as a racist here? No so for real, ease up.
dude, we all know you're not racist and that you're a good guy, but the cartoon was a veiled racist attack on obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongDuckDong View Post
So a pic of a monkey being shot is insultful, but 'faggoty white uniforms' is ok?

You're a fucking idiot.

Easy! That wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at that sazi idiot. Jeez!
it's a line from a few good men, obviously a movie you haven't seen, otherwise you'd understand the irony behind it and wouldn't resort to hurling insults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungRemy View Post
Regardless, it is also a direct reference to the monkey being shot in Connecticut the other day, we all know that yada yada

but the one thing it is NOT is racist, as it is comparing the writers of the stimulus package, ie Congress, not President Obama, who signed the stimulus package.

the other thing to point out is how many times Bush was shown to look like a monkey, but if Al Sharpton complains about this comic in the Post it's now racist against Obama?

it was never about Obama in the first place.
are you so sure about that? a lot of the redneck mouthbreathers out there in the media are using this same line of justification, however their argument falls flat in that the stimulus package was something that obama campaigned for very recently, travelling to both indiana and florida. it's the most crucial, defining aspect of his presidency thus far. the mouthbreathers weak line that it's congress' bill and not obama's is ludicrious. i suppose then that every piece of legislation in the next four to eight years will have nothing to do with obama? please. regarding the chimp that was shot recently too, i'm not sure i'm buying that also. this comic afterall was published in the new york post, one of the most sleaziest, right-wing sensationalistic tabloids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
baseball is the r&b of sports