Thread: I have a crush.
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 12:10 PM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: I have a crush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuzzolese View Post
Do you girls fear physically attractive men? Do you resist having even a secret, unrequited crush on them because you're afraid that your subconscious itself has such low self esteem that they would reject you even in your own imagination? Do you think good looks are too cliche? Is it tiring trying to come up with clever alternatives to "he's hot?" I see that the whole talking-like-a-foreign-child is working for you now but aren't you worried that it will become another cliche soon? What are your plans?

wait, are you saying the girls' crushes in here aren't handsome enough?

what's the foreign child thing?

in answer to your questions, no, I don't fear physically attractive men, and no, my subconscious self is totally arrogant and would totally bang this dude:

but I've also been in love with Seth Rogen since Freaks and Geeks. seriously, when he started dating that chick that turned out to be a hermaphrodite, I was like, "you gotta be kidding me, I'm cuter than that mess!" Then I had to remind myself that it was just a television show.

and Jason Segel, I've loved since I saw him in SLC Punk.

I do not find jonah hill attractive, he is pretty gross in real life.

and paul rudd is darling! a little short and squatty, but quite appealing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.