View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Music est. 1986

Default Re: Beasties on Jimmy Fallon May 25th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir SkratchaLot View Post
I thought Mike should have undone one more button on his sweater. His hair is exactly 5 mm too long. Cut that hair Mike! Did anyone else catch the fluctuation in tone on MCA's enunciation in verse two? What the hell? Adrock has 8 more grey hairs than last we saw him. I would have been cool if they had a serious heart to heart with us and told us about their childhood experiences in depth but I guess Jimmy fucking Fallon had to screw it up by asking other questions. I just want to get more personal into their private parts of their lives. I wish that they would have just played Lee Majors because I'm Lee Major's biggest fan now that the beasties are publicly proclaiming it. I also LOVE hotsauce now. Does anyone know what kind of socks MCA was wearing? Oh well, I guess I'll be getting back to my therapist.

I totally agree. I also feel that they should of given a shout out to us more loyal fans here on the message board. I have been on here since 2003 and have more than 500 posts. The least they could do is give me a shout out. It’s just frustrating because the beasties do nothing for the fans anymore.
Also if they can somehow stop aging that would be awesome.

Jimmy Fallon is the worst. Sure I don't know the first thing about what goes into making a TV show. All I know is if I had my own TV show I would have asked completely different questions. Despite what the executives at NBC and Capitol records directed me to do. I would easily do a lot of things differently if I wasn’t sitting behind my computer all day.

Last edited by brooklyndust : 05-27-2009 at 03:57 PM.