View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 04:53 PM
PhD In Parapsychology

Default Re: Beasties on Jimmy Fallon May 25th

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyndust View Post
I totally agree. I also feel that they should of given a shout out to us more loyal fans here on the message board. I have been on here since 2003 and have more than 500 posts. The least they could do is give me a shout out. It’s just frustrating because the beasties do nothing for the fans anymore.
Also if they can somehow stop aging that would be awesome.

Jimmy Fallon is the worst. Sure I don't know the first thing about what goes into making a TV show. All I know is if I had my own TV show I would have asked completely different questions. Despite what the executives at NBC and Capitol records directed me to do. I would easily do a lot of things differently if I wasn’t sitting behind my computer all day.
They should have played the entire new album live. I don't get why they'd make new songs like Lee Majors and not play them. I wish they would have played B-Boy Bouillabaise. Why wasn't Mike D wearing sunglasses? Why didn't Jimmy know what time the show was? Why didn't he ask if the new album is frozen-testicle shattering quality? Why don't they ever update the site? This is the last place I look for Beastie updates.

"There's more to me then you'll ever know." - Adam Yauch, Hey Ladies