View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Peace & Love

Default Re: The White House is asking that you report dissenting views

Like Sarah Palin and a host of other not very effective pundits, RobMoney you argue-by-extremes.

You know you will be able to have more coffee and donuts but since Obama has decided to elicit e-mails via computer technology, we're being led to Death Panels and eventually a certain... well let me hurt my brain and try to relate, some sort of superior race that's part white, black and has only the mother raise them or some fucked up nonsense.

The reality of eventually following your illogical path to it's conclusion provides humor.

The below article is from that NAZI propaganda machine, USA Today.. the Faith and religion page,

Is Palin's Schlafly-style fear rhetoric ethical politics?

I'll leave it to our editorial page to debunk the unsubstantiated and preposterous Palin press release -- a wild distortion of an optional benefit already offered under Medicare to pay doctors for helping patients and their family face end-of-life decision making according to their own values.

What interests me here is the tactical gimmick of arguing-by-extremes. Palin reflects the teachings of the master -- Phyllis Schlafly, founder of the Eagle Forum and a conservative-right tactician extraordinaire.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXKLqVCz8SA
I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]