View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 06:19 PM
The Dude minds

Default Re: The White House is asking that you report dissenting views

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
you can tell me what you think could possibly happen to people who get reported, like i keep asking you! come on rob, you invoked the holocaust, you can't back out now by saying "i don't know what to tell you"

once you play the nazi card you can't play the modesty card, that's the rule. i really want to know. worst case scenario. someone forwards sarah palin's "death panel" blog to a relative and gets reported for it. what, in the most unlikely dystopian future (with an articulable tie to reality) you can imagine, could possibly happen to that person?

you're making this vague (yet remarkably ominous) prediction about how the obama administration is going to make a list of people who disagree with its policies and...do...something...to...them and you can't just stop there, it isn't fair, you're absolutely killing me, you just have to tell me what that something is! what, in your biggest fear of fears is going to happen?

a blacklist?
waterboarding?
electrodes to the balls?
secret guantanamo?
a beer in the whitehouse?

make a prediction, i'm begging you. assume that you've convinced me to be scared, tell me what i'm supposed to be scared of
So bitter.

Got 99 problems and they all bitches