View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 07:50 PM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: The White House is asking that you report dissenting views

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
if i survived the holocaust, i think i'd be more offended by people casually invoking it every time they get a president they don't like
QFT.

also, rob, you forget that all the crazy racist fucks, the kind of people who follow a leader blindly enough to commit mass murder...are on the right. obama followers are pussies. there's no way you could get anyone who follows obama to work at an internment camp.

I know it doesn't seem like it, but people are a lot smarter and a lot more aware of themselves and their government than they were 60 years ago...heck, 10 years ago.

it's just not going to happen. so, STFU about hitler.

as far as the snitching thing goes....erm, I'm kind of concerned because it seems creepy. I'm not scared though. It's not like they're offering incentives to rat people out, or actually forcing people to turn people in. they're just providing information if they want.

everyone's still free. FOR NOW. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.