Thread: I have a crush.
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 12:24 PM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: I have a crush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b i o n i c View Post
i think it has a lot to do with your past experiences. i never dated an asian chick, and never was interested at all. but i did once and for a short time after, i saw nothing but hot asian chicks everywhere - till i went back to fair skinned booty

as a matter of fact, i've always been interested in what type of guys a girl who's dated me for a decent amount of time goes for after. my last serious gf who happens to be blonde is dating a shorter, older (probably well off and cooler) version of me - its kind of bugged out.

every blonde girl i've dated is grossed out by blonde guys, and never dated one. im not against spanish girls, but ive only dated two and one of them had green eyes and freckles

cosignin'

I've always been attracted to tall skinny dark-haired boys with moppy hair, but then my first boyfriend was tall and thick with blonde hair that he buzzed off and blue eyes. he also was a terrible dresser. he had a goatee too, and at the time (I was 18), I hated facial hair. he eventually shaved it into a fu manchu, which I HATED. but then I started to like all of it and found him extremely attractive.

ever since then, I have a weakness for bruce willis types.

however, it's men like this who make me completely fall over with lust:

although, ideally the thick and hunky and tall and nerdy can be combined somehow into one super hot dude...I saw someone like that the weekend before last, and I tried to talk to him, but he had a really annoying voice and he was busy cleaning up stuff. I asked him if he needed help and he was like, "no, I'm alright, maybe later though. thannnnk yeeeewww". :/ also, it seemed like he flat ironed his hair.

wait...he said "maybe later", damn it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.