View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Bacardi by Night

Default Re: The "ignore" thread

"You're gay" out of nowhere and having nothing to do with the topic at hand surely is classy, grown up, and everything that Rob$ accuses us of. I wonder if he even sees the hypocrisy. Who knows? Kettle, pot, black, etc.

I'm interested in hearing intelligent, well-thought out opposing viewpoints. I liked Sam I Am, because he was always respectful and would come up with good arguments (regardless of how much I disagreed with his opinion). I like reading saz's and Michelle's comments, too. They're more to the left than I am, and bring a good perspective to the debate. And Documad is more centrist I am, and a logical thinker, so I always enjoy what she has to say, too. Differing opinions are good. Just stealing other people's words and claiming them to be your own, suckling at the teat of FOX News, and pulling the played-out Nazi card against Obama in the most ridiculous way isn't really intellectual debate. If I wanted to hear that stuff, I'd just turn it to Glenn Beck.

Now that that's cleared up, back to the topic at hand. Anyone have any thoughts on how it would affect Canada if the US adopted a similar type of care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne Alozando Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
Shit. I know shit's bad right now, with all that starving bullshit, and the dust storms, and we runnin' out of french fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution that will fix everything!

Last edited by QueenAdrock : 08-11-2009 at 05:28 PM.