Thread: New Hip Hop!!
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 12:41 AM
give me head till im dead

Default New Hip Hop!!

I got some mouth watering shit for yall to chomp on. Just got hit with a plethora of new quality hip hop. check it out. i know some of you are gonna be feeling some of these.

Cormega-Born and Raised......this sounds straight outta the 90s real dope. if you pick up any of these make it this one.

Del The Funky Homosapien & Tame One - Parallel Uni-Verses....im digging this, del keeps it funky as always (no pun).

Del The Funky Homosapien - Automatik Statik.....more del is always dope

Killah Priest - Elizabeth.....only checked out a little of it but im digging it. killahs keeping that wu sound going.

Camp Lo - Another Heist.....some more good hip hop

Dynas - The Apartment.....pretty good. has a slick rick cameo...worth it in itself

Snoop Doggy Dogg - Death Row The Lost Session Vol.1 - some classic old school snoop. some throw away shit on there but if your down with that old death row era sound def get it.

Warren G - The G Files...a decent effort by the G funk era king. a raekwon and nate dogg appearance is nice.

Ghostface - Ghostdini Presents the Wizard of Poetry in the Emerald City.....a sweet title imo. ghost does this album with an RnB feel all the way through and its pretty dope. go into it though knowing that and not expecting that hardbody wu shit.

Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon....Cudi is on the hipster rap tip, which im not the biggest fan of, but he does it well. the album has quite a bit of him singing on it. sonically its quite pleasing. not everyones cup of tea though.