View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 01:31 AM
Judge Mental

Default Re: English Premier League 2010/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Padster View Post
Why oh why did Hernandez start?! Against lesser teams it could almost be justified but he hasn't got the stamina or strength to play possession football. His discipline has come along leaps and bounds recently but he just doesn't have the vision or presence to play total football. Chelsea were 65/35 up on possession at one point! I was saying days ago that we should have started with Giggs on the left and Berbatov up front with Rooney, switching Giggs for Hernandez and moving to a 4-3-1-2 (with Rooney in the hole) around the 60/70th minute. What is the point in playing your impact players from the start against a full strength side with lots of energy? It makes no sense. I knew from the moment the squads were announced that we would drop off in the 2nd half and as painful as it was to watch, I was proven right.

Also, FUCK LUIZ. He should have been red carded 3 times over, and shouldn't even have been on the pitch when he scored. The challenge on Nani plus the ones on Rooney & Hernandez were all undisputable yellow card offences, yet he was allowed to go on and score while the referee had no hesitation in booking Vidic twice. The penalty decision was also an absolute joke, which anyone blue or red can see. When you've already given yourself an uphill struggle tactically it's pretty frustrating when the referee seems to be against you too.

3 points thrown away I reckon. That Rooney goal deserved more than the final result.
i agree with you about the decisions but in light of recent events there is no point complaining, we have done ok with decisions recently and its swings and roundabouts i am afraid.

i thought we played better before the change of system. i do agree that hernandez was a distant figure but they battered us second half

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosta View Post
give it time, we will go in wonderous directions. mainly calling people cunts.

www.beastiemixes.com/Guy Incognito