View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 03:21 AM
Current Member

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardnox71 View Post
Ok, it's time to clear this up once and for all. Let this be read by one and all, far and wide.....

what I did three or four years ago was wrong. I should have returned that guy's wallet. I fully and completely do not contest that fact anymore. I was a jerk and thinking only of myself. That's how I was living back then. My life was a mess and the majority of the situations that I would post about I was bringing upon myself (fights, jail, etc).

Well, that's not me anymore. I firmly believe that what you put out into the world comes back to you...several times over. People call it karma. Karma is real and, man, she is a bitch. Believe me when I tell you that the shit I've done to other people (only a fraction of which you know about) has come back to bite me in the ass one way or another. Over the years, I've had my comeuppance.

I read a quote by James Baldwin a few years back that says: "People pay for what they do, and still more, for they've allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead." I don't think I've ever read anything in my life that has had such an impact upon my thoughts and attitudes and behavior.

So, I invite you, Helvete, to allow the past to be just that...the past. And join me in the here and now.
You did bad things and your life is amazing = win

Shout at the Devil!

Last edited by Kid Presentable : 05-11-2011 at 06:29 AM.