View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:21 PM
You hear that fkn brass?

Default Re: Ex-Prodigy disses Beastie Boys

200 fucking 4.

If i was on this site when this thread started I wouldve been enraged by the way people were disrespectin Yauch on a page that is about HIS BAND why would you be on here if youd talk shit to him one of the few times hes actually on here?! FAIL FAIL FAIL.

If i had a chance to talk to Yauch, id make that talk be worth it, not be known to him as a shit talker. fucking fail, just realize people (those who were sayin he was bein a pussy) that the one time you got the chance to speak to Yauch (which youre on a fan site all about him and his boys!) you talk shit.

Good fucking god that fired me up.

Yes they say theyre moralists and they do things that may show different but you honestly cant ever say somethings for sure about them because they have stated themselves that in interviews and shit they make shit up because shit dude they dont owe anybody anything, love their music, dont get all up in their personal shit and cause debates like this. you know?

Yauch, D, and Adrock are awesome guys, and people overthink everything about them.

www.theillestfans.webs.com
Welcome to the site of illest proportions.

When you've got so much to say
It's called GRATITUDE
& That's RIGHT.

(R.I.P Adam Yauch.)

Every thought in the mind
is a planted seed.