View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 07:39 AM
You hear that fkn brass?

Default Re: Ex-Prodigy disses Beastie Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundScientist View Post
From my experience, and just reading about history and war etc...religion has always and will always cause more problems than it can ever possibly fix. It is entirely possible to be a good person and have good morals without believing in any form of religion. Really. Just my opinion, but I've believed that since I was a kid in high school taking world religions classes. You just realize how hypocritical the whole religious community can be.
The religious community is so hypocritical, I have a hard time debating it. I'm completely unsure about my religion, and also think to be a good person doesnt require religion, some people have strong belief in a religion (Some people have it as guidance) Some people dont. I personally dont want to invest my time into a religion when i'm not quite sure what I believe. Stuff is very complex. For the most part i've come to find that i'm more Agnostic than anything. I was starting to get into the Methodist religion for a while influenced by my parents growing up, but as i've gotten older, my mind has shifted.

www.theillestfans.webs.com
Welcome to the site of illest proportions.

When you've got so much to say
It's called GRATITUDE
& That's RIGHT.

(R.I.P Adam Yauch.)

Every thought in the mind
is a planted seed.