View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 07:57 PM
Peace & Love

Default Re: Republican Presidential Candidates 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout18 View Post
Romney seems like the only one who's electable in a general election. He has business experience in a weak economy. That would help with the masses of jobless people. Other than that I cant see anyone else winning.

Every new candidate that popped up immediately scored the top spot in the polls, it wasn't a sign the new guy was great, it was a sign the field sucked.
I was just reading about Romney and his Bain Capitol venture, he was heavily into leveraging companies then dismantling the retirement funds and eventually jobs. Even he says he would of done things differently (must of knew the average schmuck would figure him out) today.

I wouldn't let him hold a flashlight for me, he is not a fellow employee or a person involved in any sort of labor. Quite the opposite. All of these politicians have turned their backs on us as far as us being citizens.

Somebody in these debates needs to seriously address what "Made in America" means. This country is dying in the name of a global economy, even though we were sold a whole different story.

It all should come home to roost, this election I hope, most of us have been beaten up enough that the flat screens and micro-brews no longer cut it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YXKLqVCz8SA
I'm going dowwwwwn
[/url]