View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 07:36 PM
dnt ply n gm tht i cnt wn

Default Re: if you care about Adam Yauch; PLEASE read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBak007 View Post
Thank you for the opportunity. I have beautiful images of Yauch I will sell for charity. Solo shots of him not seen anywhere. Anyone interested? It has to go to someone special. Let me know how much you would be willing to donate and I will have my assistant send it out to you.

Sunny Bak
www.sunnybak.com
Sunny,

It is SO awesome that you contacted us. I tried to message you on Facebook but couldn’t figure out how to do it (folks on this messageboard will tell you I am VERY new to Facebook! My bad.)

We are Adam Yauch’s fans. We don’t know him and we don’t pretend to represent him. The whole point of this project is simply to show him our support, respectfully.

The fact that you’ve offered to help means a LOT to us!

I recently watched a video on YouTube about your exhibition, where you were talking about the incredible photos you had taken of the Beasties. I was hanging on your every word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uFI-5Xg0RE

I never knew the Rodney Dangerfield story. It was absolutely mind-blowing to hear the background to a photo which I have loved for years.

Of course we would be interested in bidding for your photos of Yauch!!!!

“Solo shots of him not seen anywhere.” !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I’m the highest bidder! I will put up a new post on our Facebook page once I have some more details from you.

How would you like people to contact you with their bids? Can I give them your assistant’s email? Would you like people to email ME with their bids? I am more than happy to help.

Much respect to you! We cannot thank you enough.

My name is Sarah and this is my email:
mspacman723@gmail.com

THANKS AGAIN, Sunny!